Did Moshe kick @ss in field service today?

by moshe 92 Replies latest members private

• moshe
    moshe
    Did you dust off an old presentation to give or wing it with a new one.

I went with the sister to about 4 houses- she only had two at home- she did the talking. I explained that I hadn't been out this month and hadn't practiced the offer for the month. She like to talk. We were doing not at homes.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Moshe......you are too cool. This is hilarious. Let me see if I understand this right. You (a well known hardcore apostate) went out in field service today as an undercover publisher? My hat is out to you for the brass ones.

Think About It

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I appologize in advance if I'm not getting the whole picture here but it seems unfair and unkind to have misguided these trusitng folks into thinking you were an active Witness who was just visiting the area and then come on here to talk about them and post their picture without them knowing it. To have their photos posted on the internet (forever) and on a what they think is an apostate website would be just horrifying to them. Who knows what kind of courage they had to summon up, to go out that day...or what they went through to get there. That kind looking sister might be frigntened to know she had just spent the day with an imposter. What were you trying to accomplish by going out in Service with them ? This kind of thing justifies their belief that Apostates are from Satan. Maybe the guy with the hat sensed that something wasn't right about your premise....and he would have been correct. Unless you have permission to post their photos here, I think you should ask to have them removed from this site.

Even where the Wt org is concerned....return evil for evil to no one, is a good policy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moshe..

Your hillarious..

I just have to ask..Why did you want to go in the FS?..

LOL!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

exwhyzee, it is posted in the private section, the photo would not be googled at all.

• moshe
    moshe
    What were you trying to accomplish by going out in Service with them

an earlier thread explained it was called research. I wanted to understand the mind of current JWs. Why are JWs still JWs? Don't they see they are being manipulated? Perhaps, Moshe's hope that JWs will someday wake up is misplaced. Maybe Jws are on the edge and ready to be tipped over. How would anyone know? I will drop the picture link, if three people say I should- The WT doesn't worry about using pictures of worldly people do they?

JWs pretend they are anything but JWs when they go to the door don't they? Bible students, yeah right.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    JWs pretend they are anything but JWs when they go to the door don't they? Bible students, yeah right.

Two wrongs don't make it right....you likely don't know those people as individuals enough to say anything about their motives. This makes me boiling mad....

I'm sooo done with this site.....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Should newspapers not post pictures to accompany their stories?

There is no assumption of privacy when you are out and about. ESPECIALLY when you are out and about actively trying to engage the public.

• moshe
    moshe

Anyway, what was my impression? This was a hardcore JW sample and from I gleaned during my discussions with them- whatever the GB says is what they will do and believe.

I asked the sister this, why we were waiting for the others to come back to the car- new generation teaching stuff.

The anointed don't have any speacial knowledge or spiritual insight over and above the great crowd, right? "YES", she answered

The F&DS direct the GB and provide the meat in due season, right? "YES"

The GB looks to the F&DS for direction, right? "YES"

Then how do the F&DS turn from anointed with no insight into anointed with spiritual insight? - uh she didn't know about that

had she ever met one of the F&DS " "NO"

Had she ever seen the name of even one GB member called one of the F&DS? "NO"

Can you explain how all this works? " No, we just have faith that is does"

In the past when I talked to JWs I was a worldly person who was asking the questions. Do JWs give the same answer to worldly people as they do another JW when a hard question/topic is brought up?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sicks makes a good point. THEY call it the public ministry.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit