Did Moshe kick @ss in field service today?

by moshe 92 Replies latest members private

• Heaven
    Heaven

Did that bother him at all?

Ding, my Father is a difficult guy to read and understand. He mentioned it to me last year. Because he did this I do believe it does bother him.

What is bothering him now more though is the fact that his mind does not work properly anymore so he doesn't understand what they are saying at the meetings and cannot participate in answering questions. A performance based religion is not going to work for the long haul. The WTS does not prepare people for the time in their lives when they are no longer of use to them. I think this part is bothering him the most.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Now I have to go eat a turkey dinner with all the trimmings-

Moshe.......you are going to get your field service priviledges revoked for celebrating a secular holiday.

Think About It

• cheerios
    cheerios

@moshe: OMFGLMFAOROFL ... that was AWESOME

@xyz: sorry dude, i don't really understand your problem with what he did. it's kind of like 'living a double-life' but in reverse, complete with photos.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I understand and completely agree with what XYZ said. It's not funny and not smart to take advantage of people who mean no harm.

This is nothing more than an attention-getting exercise.

• moshe
    moshe
    The picture was taken in a public place and JWs are public persons while in the field. So this picture can be posted anywhere without the approval of those in it. That is the law. You are protecting them enough by not disclosing their identity.

I thought so, too. Thanks for explaining it better that I could. Out of consideration for some new members, I took the photos down. They got a better break from me, for their hurt feelings, than the JWs would have given them.

I can't believe you got away with asking that many questions without getting shut down. In my experience JWs do not allow any questions, just look on facebook

Maybe some JWs would have taken offense. It's easy to shut someone down on the Internet- Simon does it with the click of a mouse. it's not so easy to do it to a nice, smiling senior citizen in person. I had my Bible and before I left home I took the copy of the May 15-1984 WT and cut it down and folded it up. As we were waiting for the car to tune around and come down the block I "accidentally" let it fall out of my Bible. "Look at this- I got this a few months ago from a brother- 1914 - the generation that will not pass away. "I still am confused about the new understanding on the 1914 generation- does everyone understand it in your KH? "Oh yes", she said- "nobody has any problems with accepting it-

"The explanation does seem a little convoluted to me"- I let her get a real good look at the picture of all those 80 year old JWs on the cover, then I folded it up and put it back in my Bible.

May take was whatever the GB says, the bros and sisters accept at face value.

• Ding
    Ding

They may not have trouble accepting the new understanding of "generation" but could they explain it?

• moshe
    moshe
    This is nothing more than an attention-getting exercise.

Well so what BP- why are you reading this thread- to put some excitement into a boring day??

Maybe, some would like it better, if I picketed an assembly

or maybe, I could have put up a big billboard.

or maybe I could have taken out a full page adv in the newspaper- fact is all this has been done before- and it does raise attention that JWs don't like. I get no personal value from this experiment- I'm anonymous.

I think what has upset some here is how easily I walked into a KH and they took me out in service with them- me who hasn't been out in service in almost 25 years. Nobody gets upset when a 20-20 uses a hidden camera to expose some crook- and that is sure for attention- it's called ratings. I only wish I could get my cut of Simon's Adv$ for my work today.

No Ding, she did not attempt to explain it to me-" just like the weak ones who left after 1975", she alluded to the fact that weak ones in the truth are always finding excuses to leave the truth. Wait of Jehovah- all will be explained in due time, was the explantion she offered.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

I'm not for all Moshe's suggested tactics - but this seemed pretty peaceful to me. It's not like he was ratting them out to the Gestapo or something. Actually the more I read from Moshe the more peaceful he does seem. Respect.

• Ding
    Ding

I guess the question is how to identify JWs who do have doubts and are willing to check things out.

Their problem is that they have no idea who they can trust.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" It's not funny and not smart to take advantage of people who mean no harm "

I have to disagree with you there BP,

one of the reasons your a member of this site

is because of all the harm you know that this organization has done

through in by the GB all the way down to each member who knock on doors

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit