Witnesses Just Tried to Have Me Arrested!!!!

by Reborn2002 55 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Reborn:

My two cents first as a parent of an almost 18 year old I'd kick his ass if he did that to someone. I always loved the witness mentality "screw your brother but if he is now longer in the "truth" F*** him over".

Do I think you should forgive a debt ya if the person was struggling and had kids but a little brat that asked a favor then hides. Funny my monster Father in law always looked at the debt thing that way he would just burn himself out in a community take take take until they would almost run him out on a rail!!!

I understand that your irked, venting is great and having a place to vent is great but you can't expect them all to be nice or agree that my dear is life

• Solace
    Solace

Reborn,

I would just keep sending bills to that address and begin adding late fees if it isnt paid after 30 days from that date.

That is bizarre of them to call the cops to get rid of you.

I have to admit if you were in my driveway I might try blocking you in too. Only cuz yer so darn cute though.

• Funchback
    Funchback

This thread is almost a year old.

• LB
    LB

So did ya ever kick his ass????

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Geesh didn't even look at the date on the thread

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

Reborn wont be answering as he is currently blocked in my driveway.

He says he wishes he would have gotten my advice earlier though.

Lets see, late fees on $50.00 for almost 1 year would be about...

Edited by - heaven on 1 January 2003 23:1:34

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Larc's reply says it all~~ Minimus 21:27hours

The last I will say on this matter. After several respond you go back and change the premise of your second post on this thread. The post which read as above at 21:27 hours and now reads as below, at 22:8:31.....

Larc's reply says it all....You know, I re-read all those posts again and what I think is funny has nothing to do with the Witness parents.I can't believe how anyone would put this on the 'net. Heck, people were offering him money just so that he could carry on in life. 50 bucks! And the responses to call the pizza man and alarm company is childish. This is not about the JW's doing something horrible. This is just a silly thread. If you want to defend it, go for it. I still think it's funny. (and I think the post on prayers was funny too)...Ooops, can't say that. It could be construed as sacrilege.

Edited by - minimus on 1 January 2003 22:8:31

Highlighted area of post ADDED about 45 minutes after other posters respond long past your first post. Why do some feel the need to do this? Even when one states its to save posts, it IMO makes for unethical posting when adding so much to the original post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will repeat again he was IMO looking at the principal of the matter. Take away all you find to be "funny" and try to see what remains as hypocrisy on the JW's behalf.

I "still" tend to think you brought this thread back to watch the flames that might erupt .

Edited by - cassiline on 1 January 2003 23:5:6

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

So asking them where their son is, was going to stumble them from the religion? What a firm foundation they have in their beliefs. People just use that excuse as a crutch in life to avoid problems. I would bet their son's exit had to do with the religion and they are just confused that Jehovah has not smited you or him yet, in a glorious flame of anger.

• minimus
    minimus

I believe, I'm near my posting limit. This is not unethical, in my opinion.. You are entitled to your opinion. Did you think that I thought you weren't going to look for a response? I assumed you'd be reading the entire thread, from your original comments. BTW, I've been doing other things in the meantime, in between posting. This thread, imo, has nothing to do with Witnesses being unprincipled. And I believe that there are many, many unprincipled hypocritical Witnesses. And I think there are many, many unprincipled, hypocritical ex-Witnesses,too.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

If you really wanted to go over the top, I would have picketed his house with a sign and left flyers for the neighbors. (lol) The bad witness they would be giving would get your money back real quick.

DId you ever get the money back reborn?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit