Witnesses Just Tried to Have Me Arrested!!!!

by Reborn2002 55 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

No no no, pizzas are so boring and worthless. If you really want to do something like that call a cab for them! The cabby will sit outside their house, honk his horn repeatedly, shine his lights in their house, and eventually go to the door and get hostile with them. At least that's what happened the few times I did it years ago!

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I would be careful trying to order pizzas or taxis for them. Most now use some form of caller ID and can tell your number, and then see they didn't order it.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Reborn... may you have peace!

First, may I say that, yes, under the Law Covenant a debt was to be repaid. However, also under that Law, a debt was to be FORGIVEN. This issue holds true under the New Covenant, too... "forgive us OUR debts, as WE forgive others theirs..." etc., etc. Their is a thought here that you might be missing.

May I suggest, then, that you consider it a gift 'made to God'... and let HIM 'repay' you? For His arm is not 'short'... and if you apply this, then the Truth is that whatever YOU 'measured' out (and, well, yeah, you OBVIOUSLY 'measured' it, didn't you?)... will be 'measured' out to YOU... pressed down... and overflowing.

Failing THAT... and should you be in dire need... let me know and I will personally send you the fifty bucks. My Father, then, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, will in turn, repay... me. I have NO doubt.

But, please... don't 'harass' these folks over such a small amount (I know, it is not small to YOU). For if you don't forgive this child his debt (yes, I know, he is '18', and so no longer a child.... er, right...), how then will you be forgiven YOUR debts? (Yes, I know... you don't have any debts... you pay them all...)

Again, I bid you peace, and I am...

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

As for forgiving a debt, to forgive one first needs to be asked to be forgiven. If that isn't done you don't forgive, forget about maybe but no, no forgiving here. If it can be proven that she was at home at the time, maybe you can get the city to charge them for the police's time spent checking out the alarm when the people were in fact home. That would get them with spades. any upcoming elections simply put some posters in the yard. write in for a subscription of get a subscription of play boy and have it sent tothe KH. They would love that.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I feel there is a little bit more to this story than meets the eye.

Deep down inside you may have to over look your $50.00.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• dedalus
    dedalus
    As for forgiving a debt, to forgive one first needs to be asked to be forgiven.

Um, no. I've forgiven people for things without being asked. So did that guy Jesus, right? Isn't that the big bad "Christian" thing to do, anyway?

Dedalus

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I cant believe I come back to check this thread the next day and what happens?

What I shouldve expected.

I get assholes here who want to start criticizing ME and even questioning my sincerity for giving someone money from the heart and trying to collect a debt that was owed and I get the police called on me.

Now, I did try to call, more than once. I didnt mail a letter at any point.. they live about 5 minutes from my house so I stopped there. Hell JW and Elders stop unexpectedly at your door to subtly condescend you if your inactive. Yet you have the nerve to say IM wrong for stopping by to politely leave a note saying I need to get in touch with your son he owes me money? Spare me.

Is the crap worth 50 bucks? No.

Was I simply trying to collect money that was owed me? Yes.

Do I give a flying fuck if you believe me or not? No cuz the shit happened yesterday.

Do I have any respect for those who have the nerve to start criticizing me when it was obvious I was wronged? No.

Now.. regarding forgiving debts as we forgive our debtors.. indeed.
    Im kissing off the money, and Im going to be the bigger person to not bother contacting these hypocrites ever again. It just amazes me that they toss the fact Im DA and so evil and not to be associated with, when it is them who take money borrowed, dont pay it back, call the police on you and act moronic.

Combining that experience with the crap my brother does with R-rated movies just about cements the fact JW live double-lives and only act in their best interest.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• rhett
    rhett

The brat wanted $50 and borrowed it and his family is defending this apparent fraud by rationalizing that an apostate is owed money so they don't care if he gets it or not. Once again, who needs the bible to tell you that when you say you need to BORROW money that you'll repay it? How brain dead must you be to figure this one out on your own? I don't believe in the bible anymore than I believe in the tooth fairy and I can see that this brat is trying to rip his former friend off and I don't blame reborn one single bit to try to get his money back. Leave this poor guy with a lighter wallet alone for doing what just about anyone of would do. If you're going to base your life on a book written thousands of years ago try basing it on one that doesn't have so many contradictions and errors in it.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I was not critizing you, but I do feel there is more than meets they eye here.

You could have filed a claim in small claims court. If you are indingent, you could have had the fee waived.

If they brother did not show up, he would havea lien place on him or his bank account. Belive me, his parents and the hall would have gotton in touch with him quickly.

I don't belive the elders would have called you if this was your first attempt to collect your debt. Sicne I am an ex-JW, I am not siding with the elders, but common sense would come in play here. There would be some laws around it. Is this the first time you tried to collect your debt on Kingdon Hall propery? Have you bother his paretns or other Jehovah's Witnesses about him to collect? Could that be why they called the police? Maybe they just wanted you to stop harrasing them.

Now it comes to a point why did you not just let it go?

You did try to collect a debt during a religious service. Whether you love or hate Jehovah's Witness, they do have the right to left alone during their worship services. That is where you crossed the line.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ok, obviously you DONT READ VERY WELL.

Filing a claim in small claims court when Ive no idea where the person in question even IS?

Elders called me? The elders never called me man. I went to the guys house who lives 5 minutes from me, so what the hell are you talking about?

Collect a debt on Kingdom Hall property? Where are you getting these statements? I went to his HOUSE. Can you read? Or are you making things up as you go along here?

Comes to a point to let it go? I called the home 2x.. no response. I stopped by the house 1 time and a note was disregarded. I stopped by a second time and then that took place. As I said before, they (JW) come by unannounced and leave tracts or other information. I broke no law in leaving a note asking their son to contact me.

What part of my very concise explanation as to events that occurred do you not understand?

Collect a debt during a religious service? Again.. I NEVER WENT TO THE KH LOOKING FOR HIM. I called their home, and left a note in their door. Do you comprehend what Im saying yet?

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit