Witnesses Just Tried to Have Me Arrested!!!!

by Reborn2002 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Well, I just got home and Im piping madd.

Im laughing about it as well though because I outsmarted them at their own game and got a rant off my chest.

Heres what happened.

An acquaintance I used to go to the Hall with.. who is also 3 years younger than me asked me for money about 6 months ago.

At the time, I loaned him $50 to get the tires on his car fixed.

In that time period, not only did he move out of his parents house to an undisclosed location because he decided to stop going to the KH.. but I also DA myself in that time frame.

Due to the fact he moved out, I havent been able to reach him.

I tried calling his parents home to discover his current location or at least to tell them if he contacts them, to be sure to have him reach me because he owes me money.

No response.

After that, I stopped by their house about a month ago and left a very polite note on their front door to let them know I was trying to reach them in case the answering machine was conveniently on the fritz.

Again.. no response.

Well, about an hour ago, I drove over ther again thinking hey.. this guy owes me $50, and Im damn sure gonna get it.

I park in their driveway, and before I even get halfway through the note to let them know I was not trying to disturb them, I just sincerely wanted money to be repaid. Is it not conduct befitting a Christian to repay incurred debts?

FIVE HAZEL CREST ILLINOIS POLICE CARS PULL UP IN THE STREET BEHIND ME AND BLOCK THE DRIVEWAY SO I CANT PULL OUT.

Lights flashing and everything.

Perplexed, I stay in the car.

Cop comes up to the door and says that their alarm had gone off, and what was my business there.

I laughed, I hadnt even gotten halfway through writing the note.

I explained my presence there, and that I hadnt even gotten out of the car yet the alarm went off? Looked like he didnt believe me but after he checked the place out and rad the note I was halfway through writing he realized nothing had been touched and I was telling the truth.

He told me some spiel about if I wanted money repaid to go through the Information Act and my concern was with the 18 yr old not the parents. With a Degree in Business and having taken several Law classes I was not going down without a verbal lashing.

I calmly explained that the only way I knew to reach him was through the parents, surely if my friend was in the area or would in time bcontact his parents just to have them know I was trying to reach him? Is that not logical? I explained Jehovahs Witnesses go door to door and leave tracts in peoples doors.. am I not justified to leave a note saying your son owes me money.. if you see him have him reach me?

He couldnt help but agree, cuz he damn sure knew I was right.

Anyway.. after the cops got done harassing me and realized Id committed no crime, I hurriedly drove home.

The reason I was going to leave a note was because they hadnt returned calls, but being observant I happened to notice while the cop was questioning me that one of their blinds had opened ever so slightly. So I made sure to call as soon as I got home, which I did.

Sure enough, the young daughter answered, I told her to put her mother on the phone.

I couldnt get one word out before she told me I was DA and shed have nothing to do with me. I yelled back YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME, YOUR SON OWES ME MONEY, IS IT NOT CHRISTIAN TO REPAY DEBTS? Then she blabbered about if your trying to reach my son, he doesnt live here, so find the best way to reach him. To which I retorted I WOULD THINK THE BEST WAY TO REACH HIM WOULD BE THE PARENT WHICH IS WHY IM CALLING IN THE FIRST PLACE. Then she said well hes not here. I said BY THE WAY, BEING CHILDISH ENOUGH TO CALL THE COPS AND HAVE THEM CHECK ME OUT WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR ASS WAS HOME.. THATS CHRISTIAN LOVE. and hung up

I cant believe the nerve! They only show conduct befitting a Christian if its in their best interest. Fucking hypocrites.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• LDH
    LDH

1. write him a letter, using his parent's address. On the front of the envelope write "Please Forward."

2. If you don't get that letter back within two weeks saying "Moved left no forwarding address," go to the post office that serves that address and pay them $3 for his forwarding addy.

Unfortunately, if he was under 18, you can't enter into a contract with a minor.

Lisa

• Carryon
    Carryon

Dear Reborn2002,

Wow! That must of been dreadful. What a family of money grabbing finks.

Hey! Why not wait a few days then order Taxi's and Pizza's to their house. That will teach them to try to set the Police on you.

Carryon

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmm well that sucks...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Reborn

For the false alarm they will have to pay the alarm company. I don't know how much, but it kinda show how small minded she is. I think you got it dead on when you said 'fucking hypocrites'.

You did good SS

• avengers
    avengers

bye bye 50 bucks.

• Princess
    Princess

Every letter you write to the son and/or his parents carbon copy to the elders. Be sure to put in a little something about the false alarm call to the police, the elders probably won't do anything but they might just file that away for future reference.

Princess

• TR
    TR

Reborn,

write a letter to the elders telling them what a piece of crap he is and why. Maybe they'll track him down and give him your letter. Maybe they'll df him.

I did the very same thing and got the fucker booted. LOL! Then I booted myself!

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• dedalus
    dedalus

The drama you're creating over this miserable 50 dollars is out of proportion to the supposed wrong you've been done. Quit whining, and quit sitting in people's driveways writing notes when a stamp is only 34 cents. Most of all, quit acting like you're being persecuted. I hate to think that this is where we draw the battle lines after leaving the organization, around petty disputes of the sort seen on Judge Judy reruns.

Dedalus

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Reborn: I see you are south of me. I am up in the NW Suburbs. There are a group of ex-JWs that meet from time to time. If you like, feel free to email me. [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit