Witnesses Just Tried to Have Me Arrested!!!!

by Reborn2002 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nowaytess Retracted

• Xena
    Xena
    I cant believe I come back to check this thread the next day and what happens?
    What I shouldve expected.

I get assholes here who want to start criticizing ME and even questioning my sincerity for giving someone money from the heart and trying to collect a debt that was owed and I get the police called on me.

funny I saw a few people who did that...but I also saw some people who supported you....but I guess they don't count huh reborn??? You know you bitched in your last thread cause no one posted...now you bitch when they do...make up your mind reborn...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL Xena. I wasnt addressing everyone obviously. Are you getting sarcastic with me?

I was directing that statement to very specific people. Read the entire thread, Im sure you can figure it out.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• dedalus
    dedalus

Well, I guess I'm the asshole. Oh well. Reborn's story just sounded to me like one of those long-winded self-important opening statements you hear on crappy daytime court-tv shows. Also, I do think that Reborn was in some ways antagonizing this kid's parents.

But, I'm just not invested in this enough to get too upset by anything. If Reborn thinks I'm an asshole, that's cool. It's not like I was aiming to give him warm fuzzies or anything. I don't dig this particular kind of apostate, is all, based on what I know of him so far. Course, that could always change ...

Dedalus

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Ok I had to re go back up to the top. I have to apologise, sometime I am very tired when I answer late at night.

Ok, you can take him to small cliams court, even if he does not live at his parents house. Since his parents house is his last legal address, you can have the warrent served there. Trust me, I am sure his parents don't want a process server showing him to serve him a summons or get mail for him from the court system. Court papers may motivate his parents to settle with you just ot get any legal problems out of their hair.

If you have to squeeze the parents do it in a legal way. I ma sure you are not the only debt collector who has his parents number and address. BTW you are squeezing them for info on thier kid even if he no longer lives there.

Have you even though of using the net to find the kid?

Sadly even with a Business degree, I think you know better.

I am just wondering it is the $50.00 you are after or is your payoff in another form?

Wheter we like it or not, we hang on to something whether postive or negative because we are getting a reward for it. What reward whether postive or a negative are you receiving?

BEst bet it to leave the parents alone. They problaly have enough problem from their kids besides you. YOu are the only one they can lash out at, so calling the cops may have been a way to do so. They can't call the cops on the bill collectors.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• larc
    larc

My advice?

Kiss your silly assed 50 dollars goodbye and get on with your life. With all the time both here and your real life, it will turn out that you will earn about a dollar an hour for your effort, if you ever do get your money, which is unlikely. Do you have a signed contract? Of course not, so get on with living and forget this trivial bull shit! I hope I made myself clear.

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's not half-obvious that Larc's a dad....

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I was getting to say that this was the first post that I've read from Reborn2002 that I enjoyed until I read your responses to the other posts.

Jesus, you have a short fuse.

Slipnslidemaster:"The problem with Ireland is that it’s a country full of genius, but with absolutely no talent."
    - Hugh Leonard

• minimus
    minimus

This is one of the funniest threads that I've read in a long time! I was looking at some older threads today, and this one is good.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit