Blog Update

by brotherdan 171 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Just read all 9 pages and Sab did kill it with his response!

Hate to pile on BD but this irked me:

Consequences? What consequences?

Mark 9:42-48: “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin,it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea. 43 And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. 45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell. 47 And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, 48 ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’

I mean IF EVER there was a passage that was a parable or illustration this is it! 'If your hand causes you to sin cut it off?!?' Hey BD ever jack off? Well your hand has to go. 'If your eye causes you to sin, tear it out?!?' According to jesus just looking too long at a woman you have commited adultry in your heart so there SHOULD BE A TON of christian men with eyes torn out.

BUT...when you show him a scripture about rape or the ill treatment accorded to women than ALL OF A SUDDEN the bible is not to be taken literal and all these other bumfuck excuses come out. GTFOH!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

BTT so BD can answer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit