I destroyed @30 jw's today in field service

by JunkYardDog 86 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

my question is, what ever happened to each carload covering a territory

I 've never known 30 JW's to hit one section, like mama love said, unless it's

at the coffee shop.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm with mouthy. I've been on the receiving end of those kinds of 'opposer' antics when I was young dubbie. We all thought the guy was demonized or mentally unstable; it was proof to us that we were doing God's work, and we became stronger and more zealous LOL.

To add: And anything the guy shouted about false prophecy and what-not was like water off a duck's back. Any eventual questioning and change in my viewpoint about JW doctrine had nothing to do with what this guy did or said.

• dudeson
    dudeson

Dude sounds like BANE

• caliber
    caliber

So how many donuts did you have ?? LOL

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Designer Stubble nailed it. Following Jw's up and down the street just makes dissenters look like kooks. If you actually did that, you did more harm than good. 30 witnesses on one street? I dont think so.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You sound like quite the deranged nut job, JYD. Any sensible JW, or any educated person for that matter would've left you yelling and kept on going, moving on to more receptive individuals. The days of wasting precious time with people like you are long gone.

Gather your strength, though, for we'll keep on preaching; it's our job until Jehovah says "enough". Hopefully, some day you'll be in a reasonable frame of mind so to establish a real conversation based on actual facts, and not the loud monologue you're used to.

You think it upsets us, JYD, but in reality is quite funny to encounter crazies such as yourself in the field service.

I'm sure you have much time in your hands nowadays that you're not busy preaching as Jesus commanded his followers, so please check out this article I found most helpful: http://www.watchtower.org/e/20000622/article_01.htm

Be well, and calm down for your own health.

DY

• wasblind
    wasblind

Doubtfully yours says: " The days of wasting precious time with people like you are long gone "

Especially with the end being so near, yea, time is at hand with the new generation flap dap.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe knows the deal he's no crybaby he knows witnessing to a few dozen jw s in a group YOU MAY WAKE UP ONE JW TO DO DO RESEARCH and save them a life toiling for the wtsa. Mouthy you should know this, just think I talked to about 25-30 jw's today if one just punches in "false prophecies of the wts" and learns the facts about the wts they will not be 80 years old like you to they find out the wt HOODWINDED THEM... THINK about what your saying

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

30 JW`s.. ? ..

In one area.. ?

And..

Then I chased them all Out of Town..

On my Lightning Bolt!..

(It was a Present from Satan..From when I beat him at Arm Wrestling)..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can't recall where Jesus said go from door to door. In fact - don't go from the door to door was the message recorded in luke 10:7.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit