I destroyed @30 jw's today in field service

by JunkYardDog 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm with Finally Free.

Hi there johnny cip!!!!

Junk Yard Dog's op today (bold added by me):

2 wt zombies came to my door today. and I opened a CAN OF WOOP A$$ ON THEM.. I did the whole history of wt false prophecies on them and asked them to show me the GOSPEL OF 1914? they couldn't and i followed them up and down the street proclaiming they were false teachers and couldn't talk their way out of a paper bag with a KNOWLEDGEABLE APOSTATE. then I hit the MOTHER LOAD OF ABOUT 30 JW'S peddling their DOPE. it wasn't pretty but they were all EXPOSED as WORSHIPPERS OF THE WTS. IT WAS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY. and they knew they were exposed FOR THE WT ZOMBIES THAT THEY ARE... EASY WORK HOPE THEY COME Again?

And excerpts from johnny cip a couple years ago (bold added again by moi):

street corner witnessing is a joke. wt zombies just stand there and hold a craptower over their chest. talk to next to no one and count time. that's all till I show up. I enguage the j dub standing at the train station and make them work. till they give up and leave. last week i had the un happy pleasure of having to go to the county court house.

......I'm only telling 15 minutes of a story that went on for an hour and a half. THE NEXT HOUR WENT LIKE THe jw's just standing there peddling their tracts that next to no one wanted . and me EXPOSINGS ONE FALSE WT TEACHING AFTER AN OTHER. TILL THE JW'S LEFT. I'LL JUST SAY IT WAS THE BEST LUNCH I'VE HAD IN YEARS... it was like taking candy from a room ful of babies. john

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/153820/1/Street-Corner-Witness

Regardless of your true identity JYD, I enjoyed reading your post. It takes all kinds to make a congregation.

om

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OM..

"Judge Dread" is Johnny Cip..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• TMS
    TMS

The story was embellished much like a convention experience.

tms

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I out KNOWLEDGE THEM ON WTS TEACHINGS and EXPOSED THE WTS AS LIARS WHORES AND CON ARTISTS.

Quote of the week, imo.

-Sab

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The only users afaik using the phrase "wt zombies" in this forum are our esteemed JunkYardDog, judge rutherFRAUD, and johnny cip.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

They certainly don't put up much resistance:

- most seem totally incapable of doing so with anybody that knows anything about the bible ;let alone someone familiar with the history of the WTS.

All the ones who have come to my door cannot wait to disengage themselves and flee out the gate, as soon as they realize that I am "not receptive." In fact the last lot gave the impression of actually being relieved to have an excuse to bolt for it!

Around here, though, chasing them down the street and giving them an earful would achieve little:

- Apart from fuelling that persecution complex the Dubs already have in abundance, all onlookers would regard you as just one more raving fanatic.

(This from somebody, who, early in his break with the JWs, was inclined to cut up rough at the mere mention of their name!)

Bill.

• moshe
    moshe

-Hmm, a vampire sucked Johnny's blood out and has now turned more people into Apostate Johnny Cips.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Don't feed the "Sock Puppets"...

Snoozy

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Danny Haszard Gate all over again?

• caliber
    caliber

It could be Johnny , cip we don't know for sure !! ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit