I destroyed @30 jw's today in field service

by JunkYardDog 86 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey JYD, how long were you in for before you woke up ?

• garyneal
    garyneal

It's possible that some of the more alert witnesses who are really curious might research a lot of what JYD said and begin the waking process due to his antics. I have to agree with Mouthy, AnnOMaly, and others who said that it probably did more harm than good for those who are asleep.

I remember going door to door with a group of Independent Fundamental Baptists and I think if we had encountered something like this we'd believe we were being persecuted for righteousness sakes. Since I see so many parallels with the witnesses, I can imagine they would think the same way.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

30 of them??? Really??? I thought only Johnny Cip could do that!

W

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

BS story. Dude can't master basic grammar, much less handling 30, oh, wait now it's 25, JDubs.

• Think About It
    Think About It

BS. That's a hellofa lot of JW's out in service, much less catching them all together out of their vehicles. Nice try.

Think About It

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

the JunkYardDog has over 40 years experence dealing with Jw's I don't take no $hit from jw's. I out KNOWLEDGE THEM ON WTS TEACHINGS and EXPOSED THE WTS AS LIARS WHORES AND CON ARTISTS. I'M NOT GOING TO BE NICE TO ANY WT ZOMBIES because i'm to SMART FOR THEM than they are not going to $hit on my Parade I $hit on jw's for being un KNOWLEDGEABLE ZOMBIES. and I don't want to be friends with any posters here that DON'T HAVE THEY NERVE OF THE DOG TO EXPOSE THE WTS

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    That's a hellofa lot of JW's out in service, much less catching them all together out of their vehicles.

I've never seen more than a dozen JWs together for Saturday morning field circus, and that was in Tim Hortons.

W

• wasblind
    wasblind

JYD says: " I $hit on jw's for being un KNOWLEDGEABLE ZOMBIES."

Guess who's shitin' on you for the story you just told

• moshe
    moshe

JWs think they OWN the territory. Why? They never have anyone oppose them on the sidewalk. I have done that, I have walked with the JWs on the sidewalk- telling them my experiences with the WT cult- of course they hate having this done to them- out in PUBLIC NO LESS! They can't pretend to the JWs back at the hall that they defeated that bad apostate- everyone saw the elders run away and they ran with them!!

Two doors- that is the longest a JW has lasted with me in their shadow.

Picture this in your mind: two seasoned JWs- probably 50 year old lifer JWs, holding up the magazines to a house holder- the WT canned message starts- then little 'ol moshe (standing 10 feet behind them) interjects- "ask them about 1975?", "ask them why JWs destroy familes with shunning?"

Wow! Talk about pissed off JWs! They get real red in the face and it looks like their eyeballs will pop out. Then they jam the mags in their bookbag and leave.

Not everyone can do this street anti-witnessing - especially for fader JWs who prefer being a doormat, to standing up to the JWs who are bullying them around.

Now, when JWs face opposition they whip out their cellphones and pretend they will call 911. "what for, I told the last one- I have my freedom of religion, too and you want the policeman make me go home?" "Let the householder decide who has the truth- you tell them your story and I will tell them mine." They put their cellphone away and got in their car and left.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

the JunkYardDog has over 40 years experence dealing with Jw's I don't take no $hit from jw's.
    I out KNOWLEDGE THEM ON WTS TEACHINGS and EXPOSED THE WTS AS LIARS WHORES AND CON ARTISTS.
    I'M NOT GOING TO BE NICE TO ANY WT ZOMBIES because i'm to SMART FOR THEM than they are not going to $hit on my Parade
    I $hit on jw's for being un KNOWLEDGEABLE ZOMBIES. and I don't want to be friends with any posters here
    that DON'T HAVE THEY NERVE OF THE DOG TO EXPOSE THE WTS.....JunkYardDog

http://doug-johnson.squarespace.com/storage/sko_paulbunyan.jpg

................................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit