I destroyed @30 jw's today in field service

by JunkYardDog 86 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I don't buy lotto tickets. They're a tax on stupidity,"

I'll keep that in mind Nick, it would seem stupid to play the lotto and wind up spendin' more than you have won.

it is better to put that money in a jar, but I like to indulge every so often

• moshe
    moshe

Ah, the Rev Climax book- isn't that the one JWs studied THREE times trying to get it right? Thank goodness, I have a picture showing how you worked those JWs over. didn't someone here tell us all the time, "it's like taking candy from a baby", -making JWs look like idiots?

-

• wasblind
    wasblind

LMBAO !!!!!!

Moshe check your PM

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I'm not going to read your latest contribution, JYD. My bullshit quota is filled for the day. Please try again later. This is a recording.

• Scully
    Scully

sounds like johnnycip escaped from the asylum.

• Think About It
    Think About It

To make a long story short I challanged any of these dope peddlers to come back to my house anytime they wanted to learn about the lies of the wts.

And you do it with such conviction & tact that how many JW's have ever come back to learn more?

Think About It

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

This is a true encounter. JYD did go door to door with some JWS to his neighbors house's that he knows. And told them you have dope peddlers at your door. There was about a dozen jws on jyd block. When he followed them down the street. About 25-35 JWS all met down by the park. Junkyard Dog engaged one of the elders on WTS teaching and the all jumping into their car and ran away. Yes there were about 30 JWS there . And not of them would even try to answer the Dog's questions while he was holding his king James Bible.. I know junkyard Dog is not a lair

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit