I destroyed @30 jw's today in field service

by JunkYardDog 86 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

2 wt zombies came to my door today. and I opened a CAN OF WOOP A$$ ON THEM.. I did the whole history of wt false prophecies on them and asked them to show me the GOSPEL OF 1914? they couldn't and i followed them up and down the street proclaiming they were false teachers and couldn't talk their way out of a paper bag with a KNOWLEDGEABLE APOSTATE. then I hit the MOTHER LOAD OF ABOUT 30 JW'S peddling their DOPE. it wasn't pretty but they were all EXPOSED as WORSHIPPERS OF THE WTS. IT WAS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY. and they knew they were exposed FOR THE WT ZOMBIES THAT THEY ARE... EASY WORK HOPE THEY COME Again?

• mamalove
    mamalove

Huh, really? 30 of them. That seems a little much to me considering that most bookstudy groups are only about 20 or so, and they don't all hit the same street at the same time. 30 people would be at least 7 cars worth, and you managed to find them all at the same place? Unless you followed them to the donut shop, then I might believe your story.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Well done, JYD! You've just fed their persecution-complex and they will have gone away feeling more righteous and resolute that they did before (unless they all thought you were some nutjob).

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

there was no less than 25 jw on the street it was easy work chasing them all off the block. I twisted the leader of this field service group into a knot. you just don't know the junkyarddog and my talents.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

unless you followed them to the donut shop! LOL

that was funny

good work though JWD. As long as you didn't resort to violence then I say - good for you for exposing the nut-cases and making a bit of a scene. That kind of approach isn't for everyone but it's certainly better than not doing anything and being a pacifist.

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, it is possble to destroy a group of JWs. In a large group, they defer to the "boss" JW to defend their WT dogma. A knowledgeable apostate can cut that experienced JW off at the knees. What happens next is funny- the rest of the JWs don't step forward to defend their religion- NO- they run for cover like frightened alley cats. Now that they have video cameras that fit inside a fountain pen, we will soon begin to see JWs in field service getting the boot on Youtube videos

Good job JYD!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I don't agree it was well done. If there were any children in the group it would probably
    make the kid stronger JW's .....Mother or Dad would explain what a nut you were.
    Doing it one or one or two by two is O.K. in MY book,,,, but group yelling is out
    Thinking of the little followers minds
    Yes Mouthy as Usual

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

ANNOMALY; it was easy work in 3 minutes they learned I knew more about the wts than they would ever learn at the KINGDUMB HELL IN 20 YEARS Ann I turn the tables on jw's in an instant and make them persucute me . easy work if you how to handle jw;s

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

I don't agree with well done either. It is incidents like this that make apostates look bitter and like nutcases. Reasoning on a one to one basis and sowing seeds of doubt is the approach I prefer.

• moshe
    moshe

Kids expect the JW elders to be the BOSS, when they see them run away when faced with honest opposition, they loose respect for them as authority figures. Those kids who saw the JYD hose those JW adults will probably NEVER get baptized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit