Thanks and Goodbye

by brotherdan 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I too hope it wasn't anything I said too because you're an asset to the board and I have liked your presence here.

Best wishes to you and yours....

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Dan there is sometimes a high price to be paid for having too much of an opinion about everything. Look at your post count and post rate compared to mine FFS, what does that tell you? Too much time and too much opinion = too much mental effort you have invested in this site, hence your emotional investment is high so as a result you take it very personally. Little wonder the shit has gotten to you.

Personally sometimes I HATE this board. I come here for the information mostly and the experiences. Otherwise it can be choked up with nasty vindictive arguments and troll feeding that i find irritating and downright depressing. Then there's the Fundie camp of Uber Christians that also turn my stomach, who think they are somehow fighting for God / Christ, but in actual fact are making themselves into laughing stocks and doing great discredit to the ones they hope to somehow "protect". That's MY perspective only, not yours clearly.

Move on and get a life, or else learn to know your limits on this board. Harsh maybe, but it needs to be said.

Cheers

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

BrotherDan Just sent you a private message.

RosePetal

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I don't want to hear about God being a disgusting killer that approves of rape, child killing, and every other horrible thing

Then be sure to burn your Bible and never read the thing. That's where it comes from. You can't unring that bell, BroDan!

Jeff

• designs
    designs

This is our great journey, Life. We have all had the opportunity to do something very significant with our lives- change religious beliefs and practices.

How many take that opportunity and create a better life for themselves and their families. We did it.

Reflect, evaluate, put the best things into practice the best you can. What we do today will create benefits for generations to come.

All the best, and come back soon.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Move on and get a life, or else learn to know your limits on this board. Harsh maybe, but it needs to be said.

This is uncalled for. It doesn't need to be said it's just your opinion on the situation.

-Sab

• caliber
    caliber

BrotherDan... wishing you all the best

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Leave my imaginary friend alone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FAuJod1XmY

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

OK then I needed to say it, ...is that better now?

Cheers

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

BrotherDan,

Yes, you are correct and I agree with you. Maybe not with your departure, but with your observations.

You need to develop a certain type of attitude here, as well as an additional set of filters.

There are some here that are sooo full of sh**, they could start the "Out-House Cult".

They think just because they have left a "cult", they are now above everything, and everyone.

They are so steeped in THAT fantasy, that they should be given a free lifetime pass to Disneyland.

Little do they know what is being done to them, EVERY DAY, by the masters of brainwashing. The WTS/GB are just a bunch of amateurs compared to them.

Take your break, and when you come back, you will be a better poster for it.

JDW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit