This is scary we are to put the GB in the same place as Jesus according to the Dec 15 WT

by life is to short 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

There are many sincere JWs who think much like other Christians in their belief in being one with the Lord Jesus Christ. They have gone along with the organization for years, only to be pooh-poohed and put down. They have now been reduced to nothing in the eyes of all other Witnesses.

The ones who really believe they are of the anointed (especially older ones) are not going to take this much longer. It is not a matter of power, but it is insulting and blasphemous to them and to Jehovah.

The fear of division and sectarianism on the part of the GB has led them to pour dirt on the rest and tells the JWs not to pay attention to them. How long do you think some of them will put up with this? It has reached the point where the "anointed" can truly say the GB is blasphemous to the body of Christ.

Review some of the arrogant statements they have made over the years, starting with the link below, and notice how today they are making the point even more. All out of fear of losing their power.

http://dannyhaszard.com/ts2/sum2.htm

Press START at the bottom and click through the section to see how they have paved the way for this exclusive right all along.

Randy

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Gayle_ there own Kingdom Interlinear shows that they mis translate that scripture. Very telling that they continue to use that Mis-translated scripture as the source of their authority.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    How long do you think some of them will put up with this?

Ohhh, till they die.

-Sab

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wait, since when are we judged DURING the great tribulation? Did anyone catch that?

• In
    In

I will scan if someone will tell me how to upload.

• cantleave
    cantleave

In fact, our attitude toward Christ's spiritual brothers is a major factor that will determine how we will be judged during the coming great tribulation.

Cool!! So I am damning myself by calling them a bunch of egotisical, conviving, self serving bastards who deserve long, slow, painful end.

• In
    In

The GB has more power than the Pope to change doctrine at will and garner praise and attention and loyalty.

Here's something FUNNY:

My dub mother is trying to get me to repent my evil apostate ways.

She keeps emphasizing that the GB has God's Spirit and that the Organization is God's chosen Organization and that I must be LOYAL to survive.

The day she mentions Christ and begins to emphasize Jesus' role in the outworking of God's will, then I will listen.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

But they're not a cult.

Right.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Life is too Short..

With the Exception of the 144,000..

The WBT$ is Mediator between God and Man for all JW`s..

Jesus is out of a Job..

Jehovah`s Witness`s do not follow Jesus..Jehovah`s Witness`s are not Christians..

Jehovah`s Witness`s do follow the WatchTower..Jehovah`s Witness`s are WatchTards..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Next Memorial .....don't be surprised if they say every JW should partake of the Wine (kool aide)

Sound Farmilair? what did that Freak say.

History is bound to repeat itself.

Getting Scary!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit