Ray Franz Was Wrong

by Farkel 144 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

When someone realizes that what he is doing is wrong and continues to do it then at that time the person leaves the victim status and becomes a perpetrator of the crime.

when did R Franz realized that it was all a farse? Was it during his reign? did he try to remedy? did he do anything to cover up and continue his power trip?

A pedophile who was raped when a child is a perpetrator of his own crimes but he will ALWAYS be a victim of rape as well.

• minimus
    minimus

For some, it takes time to 100% realize that it's all been BS. Ray was a member of the GB and in time, he got out. Who is to say when he should've left? I won't judge him!

• Farkel
    Farkel

still wondering,

:I’ve just read the link provided by good4nothingb from 2002 and it seems that you have changed your opinion on this matter, or rather reversed it.

:Am i reading it right? If so what brought this reversal about?

I had a sex change operation a few years ago. Since I became a woman, I change my mind on stuff all the time!

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

SOOOOooooooooooooo... I should be calling you "Mommy-O"??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace, you wascally wabbit!!

Shel, on her own...

• acolytes
    acolytes

I think the phase "Victims of victims" makes blame and accountability meaningless.

I think many Jehovers Witnesses live within a lie. They need not accept the lie It is enough for them to have accepted life within the lie. For by this fact, individuals confirm the system,fulfill the system,make the system and are the system.

To fogive or judge individuals is not my place, but I do judge and condem the governing body and many who support that lie. I do not judge or condem most witnesses because many are very decent people, whos thinking is simply wrong.

Acolytes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit