Ray Franz Was Wrong

by Farkel 144 Replies latest jw friends

• The Finger
    The Finger

cyberjesus,

I think there is a difference between those who claim to be of FDS and those who don't. Those who are responsible for taking the lead that they desire and seek and those who they judge. Those who will not listen and those who will.

I dont like this "WE ALL FELL FOR IT." I was raised with it my parents fell for it. Those in at the top misled them and we suffered.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Human beings are trained to follow authority without questioning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcvSNg0HZwk

so if we are use to follow directions should we be liable? why some people do question and refuse? are they different?

was the GB only following orders of their own machinery?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

even animals follow structure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZumppVjaWs

My take? We are all victims but we are also perpetrators

• moshe
    moshe
    I think there is a difference between those who claim to be of FDS and those who don't.

That's a problem- nobody can find a real live person who claims to be one of the F&DS. The WT talks about a group, but have never mentioned the name of one JW as being a F&DS member. They talk about OZ, but never have to produce anyone who actually lives in the land of OZ. JWs have never asked for any proof of the F&DS dogma, either.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Cyberjesus,

were you born in?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I dont like this "WE ALL FELL FOR IT." I was raised with it my parents fell for it. Those in at the top misled them and we suffered.

I was in, I fell for it. I drank the kool-aid out of a baby bottle. I didnt even knew I did but I did. I FELL FALL IT. Did you ever believed the WT lies? then you did. Either because you did it willingly or because you trusted your parents.

Those in the top did as well. What if a memeber of the GB was a born in? then he was brainwashed from infancy.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

What if I had become a member of the GB? I was a born in, brainwashed from infancy. Would I be a VICTIM or a perpetrator?

• The Finger
    The Finger

I get tired of the rubbish. The guilt. I had an elder at my door some years ago. We argued so that the rest of my neighbours could hear. How could you expect a young child of 3/4 to sit at a meeting and chastise them if they were bored. That is cruel. I wouldn't do it. The GB would.

This attitude is an attitude of not listening when you are wrong. Not everyone suffers from this problem.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I was born into it. I struggled with it. I didnt reach out for some stupid position in the congregation. I had many arguements over the years with my father and the elders. I'm an average person. I don't excuse people who make other people suffer because they like themselves and the glory that positions in an organization gives them.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Often, those who are victims when they are young become perps when the get older. It's a kind of cycle. They tend to do as they were done. Unless the cycle is broken through some kind of intervention.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit