These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

BOC,

One of these pranks is going to result in a physical attack or a geriatric Dub dying of a heart attack during the event. Then the dumbass pranksters will be sued. These are the types of things that inevitably occur. About 4 months ago there was another one of these videos posted, except the pranksters entered the KH before the meeting began with video cams in hand, creating a commotion and marching around the hall. I've worked with church groups developing active shooter and other security related plans and programs. Some of them have such plans, including armed deacons. It doesn't take much to imagine one of those deacons opening fire if such an event occurred in their church.

The Dubs may be pacifists, but sooner or later someone is going to get hurt and someone is going to get sued and potentially incarcerated. Welcome to the real world he said to me, condescendingly.

• pbrow
    pbrow

cmon deej... your hurting my feelings.

Armed deacons? Dubs dying of heart attacks? They sky is not falling bro...not now and not in the future.

I am going to guess you were not born in.

pbrow

• Simon
    Simon

I think reason and reasonableness is always more convincing than angry confrontation and ridicule - that just makes people defensive and more likely to retreat further into the 'safety' of the WTS clutches.

Just ask yourself - what made *me* leave? Was it someone shouting in my face that convinced me or was it someone giving me information in a non confrontational way?

The simple truth is that groups like the WTS thrive on persecution as it plays into their narrative. Why would anyone want to play a role that helps them?!

People are free to do what they want, they just shouldn't expect applause or endorsement.

• DJS
    DJS

pbrow,

Yes I was. Bro. People react in these types of situations. Unpredictably. Sometimes bad things happen. That isn't reactionary sky is failing. That's the real world; you might try living in it. Bro.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Breakfast...

I would tend to agree with most here that this is not the most effective for the vast majority of witnesses. Jwfacts and jwnet are truly incredible websites that have helped more people than I ever will but you need to actively search them out. Jwfacts and jwnet are cool dudes but they are not walking into a kingdom hall anytime soon.

pbrow

• pbrow
    pbrow

Yeah, the epidemic of deacon/elder shootings is rampant across the country. The real world is so scary!! We will be seeing "Christian lives matter" signs popping up in rallies all over the country!

Geriatric dubs dying of heart attacks... That is effing hilarious! It must be a real treat living with you. Is your cellar filled to the rafters with canned goods?

pbrow

• DJS
    DJS

pbrow,

Google church shootings. Google pranks gone bad. I've forgotten more about this topic than you will ever know. You haven't a clue what I do or have done in these areas or where I've done these types of things or who I've done them with and for. WTF do you think is occurring in churches, synagogues and mosques?? Not all of them are sitting by passively; many of them are developing plans.

The probability of any of these events occurring at an individual church, etc. is very small; the probability of one of these events occurring at a church, etc. in any year is 100%. That isn't an opinion. I suggest that you avoid talking like an expert about things you know nothing about or use the world wide web to do something other than showing your ignorance.

I'm not surprised you find it hilarious. Say hi to Larry and Curley. The more you respond to this OP the more ignorant you make it clear than you are. Don't stop.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Pondering further. . .

. . .this stuff is almost like the apostate version of cart witnessing.

People proudly exposing themselves as complete fools in a public area, with absolutely little or no effect on anyone but themselves.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    breakfast of champions
    100% agree, I despise the religion, and because of that I wont stoop to it's level.
  • pbrow
    pbrow

Elder dj... I am just going to assume you are/were an elder. Maybe im wrong about that also but I doubt it. I have never said I am an expert. I am just on an anonymous message board giving my dumbass, brainless opinion.

How long were you an elder? I bet it was only for a week or two and then your huge ego... I mean brain set you free from this cult.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit