These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

This behaviour is disgusting and counter productive, not to mention extremely juvenile.

You got to ask yourself, how would I have felt being average joe publisher sitting in that meeting? In your mind, anything could have happened. A bomb. A gun. Any other physical abuse. It's probably the same feelings of agitation when your out in public and someone starts acting like a prick, and your not sure what is going to happen next.

How where the jws to know it wasn't going to seriously kick off? With this in mind, I wouldn't have been surprised if these dick heads were wrestled to the ground and reprimanded until the police turned up. You know, disturbing the peace and all that.

I hate seeing that behaviour anywhere in society. If you want to protest, do it peacefully outside.

There is no room for this In 2015.

• Simon
    Simon

I don't know if anyone has already made this point but IMO this is the manifestation of a pretty insidious belief:

JWs are bad just for being JWs

If you believe that then you think that all JWs are fair target just for being JWs. I don't think this is right.

If you are pulling a stunt like this with people you don't know then you have no idea whether they are good or bad people or deserving of it. They may be the nicest people in the world who are sadly misled but don't deserve to be ridiculed or threatened in any way.

I'd rather people targeted those who have done real wrong because of the wrong they have done. This notion that every JW is the enemy is sickening and pathetic IMO, esp if anyone has friends or family still in.

Target the teachings, ridicule beliefs, hold the WTS and it's representatives responsible for their actions. Don't go upsetting old women and children when they are trying to worship.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen

steve2

What is your agenda? Do you believe computer keyboard cowardice is the way? I see the condemning comments made on so called aggressive (yet not violent or illlegal) actions done in a public space against a hateful & hurtful organization as fear based. But I guess that is the world you would love to live in, where red tape rules and everyone is a giant pussy. I see you use a lot sophisticated lingo to make yourself appear as an educated linguist. I don't see much substance to it other than to please your ego.

Your fear of a few people going to a public event and protesting, turning into a free for all environment for "police officers being allowed to threaten anyone" draws no comparison. These guys didn't threaten anyone.
    Also, I never started any argument with an "at least." Stop making shit up.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    Simon
    "Don't upset any. Don't rock the boat." Bullshit. What movement ever became relevant without some disruption?
  • Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    Simon
    I didn't once say anything about giving into anger. Stop putting words into my mouth. Adhere to your own philosophy on quiet reasoning. You have not shown any reason.
    Quiet reasoning. Try that on a jihadist.
  • Simon
    Simon
    "Don't upset any. Don't rock the boat." Bullshit. What movement ever became relevant without some disruption?
    You can upset a lot of people and cause a lot of disruption and enact no change whatsoever.
    You think this crap is a movement? A bowel movements but that's about it.
    The things that force real change is the tireless and intelligent work that actually accomplishes things.We can all tell when it's some stunt by someone who is simply craving attention.
    Let;s be honest about what it is and why it's done. Don't pretend it's people trying help anyone or accomplish anything other than satisfy their own desire for retaliation and attention.
    It's a shame that they aren't very selective in who they retaliate against. I don't believe that "is a JW" is a sufficient enough criteria.
    Quiet reasoning. Try that on a jihadist.
    Uh? You think JWs are jihadists?
    So the people doing the stunts are some sort of freedom fighters saving the world I suppose?
    Get over yourself ...
  • Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    You make blanket statements just like watchtower. It appears context is foreign to you. Hide away.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Simon.....You make blanket statements just like watchtower.....Ninjamaskinen

.......Image result for breaking news

.....................http://static1.squarespace.com/static/52caf358e4b09529e290b28f/t/54755f0be4b05276392e7800/1416978192642/

• Simon
    Simon

You seem over-the-top defensive of this video so are we to take it that you are one of the people concerned or do you do similar stunts yourself? If you don't and haven't then doesn't that make you hypocritical? I mean, you are criticizing others for *not* doing these things?

Oh, and FYI "you're just like the Watchtower" is THE lamest put down. Please try to be original at least.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    Thanks. I see there is a nice little clique here. I don't care. I will speak my mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit