Broken Heart...

by brotherdan 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Brotherdan,

You haven't posted for some time now.

When you get a chance, please let us know how things are going.

If for some reason you don't want to post anything public, please send out a few PMs.

We're concerned about you and your family.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Dan,

Just catching up on your thread.

brotherdan I spent the night praying and reading the Bible, and it really helped. I was able to fall into a peacefull sleep and woke up with a strengthened resolve to protect my family. It's going to be a tightwire act, but I am up for the challenge. I'll always be there for her and the kids, especially if/when they see what kind of organization they have been following.

brotherdan I've got some great parts of the bible for you to read if you want to see this first hand. It's SO clear after reading it without the WT goggles. Not that I have alot of experience. But I LOVE it.

Amen and amen!

Praying for you too. It is all gonna work out for good in the long run, just wait and see.

2 Corinthians 4:15-18 (New International Version)

15 All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Blessing in Christ,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit