Some Confusion - What is this site in regards to JW?

by Green Jade 72 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Green Jade,

Welcome.

When I first discovered this site I was an elder with doubts. Some of the stuff on here frightened the hell out of me. If you are a witness please understand some of the posters have been hurt badly, other have left and gone to other forms of religions and some have become aetheists . A special warning about WTwizard, he is awesome but if may come across as the antichrist in his writing style, the first post, I read of his, offended me terribly - strangley enough I now think just like him.

My advice, pull up a seat, make a coffee and enjoy the banter. Give as good as you get and laugh your head off at Nathan Nattas - I needed a laugh this morning and he supplied it in spades - thanks Nat!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Green Jade,

Please read three books - send me an email I can supply PDFs of a couple.

1. Captives of a Concept by Don Cameron

2. Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Frand

3. Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan

• Green Jade
    Green Jade

Thanks Big Mac - a new class just for me. "I don't know if I am a Witness or not" excellent.

Aussie Oz, Aude Sapere and Think About It thank you for your welcome. I'm sure it will be a treat. I won't visit for very long. My sleeping meds usually kick in before 12pm but today seems to be an exception, and I am still awake but losing cognitive thinking.

• Green Jade
    Green Jade

Wow Cantleave Funny you pic looks like mine...confusing ing ....

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wow Cantleave Funny you pic looks like mine...confusing ing ....

How very dare you!!!!!!! I'm much better looking and have hypnotic eyes

• bigmac
    bigmac

cantleave's pic isn't an avatar, its his photo!

• Green Jade
    Green Jade

OMGoodness that is hilarious

Fokyc keep in touch like to hear from others like me. Makes me feel not so alone

• Green Jade
    Green Jade

Well obviously my powers of deduction and reason are impaired. I'm cognizant that my cognitive abilities are dimished...dimished capacity....under the influence of sleep....sleep depriprived .

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Go have a sleep

Goodnite. Don't let the bugs bite.

Chris

• Green Jade
    Green Jade

Good night

If there is anyone else like me out there. send out a flare.....lol I'm wallking around in so much darkness myself but want to feel connected. As for books. I'm not much of a reader anymore. I am still trying to finish the secret...or something like that. LOL Really, thank you so much for having a website that people can go to without being tattled on because someone is confused. Anyway Good night/morning, adios, ciao, Guten Abend, and anything else I missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit