Need to vent/ask opnion/advice on new renter in my house

by bluesapphire 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

If you have to replace the floor covering, put down something cheap and durable. Renters don't take care of a home as would the owner. Linoleum works well and looks good enough. Don't put down carpeting or anything else that would easily damage. Sadly, of the people that I know that rent out, the ones who get burned the worst are the ones who make the rental as nice as possible.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

You said:

Well, at that point I was thinking, "Don't let her move in!!!" But I am too nice.

And there you have it. You know the answer. She knows what she is doing to you, and she is doing it intentionally. You don't need that in your life.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Users come in all religions and walks of life..she has learned how to work the system..I hope she doesn't give you too much trouble trying to get rid of her..

Snoozy..

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

OMG!!!! Everyone who called her a douche bag loser, etc. and called me STUPID.... YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!!!

So she was expecting TWO SSI checks, right? One from last month that supposedly never came and then the one from October which is due now. So yesterday one check comes. So I texted her and told her the check was here.

So she comes home, gets the check and leaves. I thought, "Hmmm she must be going to cash the check."

This was at around 2:00 PM. By 9:30 PM I was still waiting for her to come back. She strolls in the door and I looked at her like, "Where's my money?" She walks over and said, "You know what. I lost my drivers license and can't cash the check." WTF!!!!

So, I knew it was a lie and I said, "Wait a minute. You lost ONLY your drivers license? You have all your cards, your wallet, your purse...?"

She said, "Yeah, isn't that weird?"

I said, "Yeah. I want the money by tomorrow." My mom was right there.

This morning she got up way before me. She threw her piece of shit dog out on the patio --- didn't walk it, and left. Has not been home since.

So I go outside to find the dog shit all over again and peed all over again too.

So I just texted her and told her to come home so we can talk. I'm giving her 3 days to move out for non payment of rent and I'm giving her 24 hours to get the dog out of my house.

I'm DONE!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So I just texted her and told her to come home so we can talk.
    I'm giving her 3 days to move out for non payment of rent and I'm giving her 24 hours to get the dog out of my house.
    I'm DONE!.....Bluesaphire

appl.gif picture by GeneralWaco

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Ding
    Ding

If you have to evict her, make sure you give all the notices required by law or you'll end up getting sued.

Check with a lawyer if you have to in order to make sure you do it right.

Count your expenses as tuition in the school of hard knocks.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done - watch you possession carefully and don't leave her in the house alone, she will rob you blind given the chance, now she knows her days are numbered.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

So she just texted me back and said, "I'll be home in an hour. I'm cashing my check. (how could she do that without a license?????). Why? What's up?

So I want this in writing to show how much I tried. I texted back this:

"Well, the dog pooped and peed again. This time on the blanket too. I know this is going to be impossible. It's not culture shock. No one I know, not even animals, want to be where the feces goes. I'm really upset right now because I thought I was clear yesterday."

I said the "culture shock" statement because I forgot to tell you that yesterday she made a comment that it must be culture shock to us because we are not used to dogs. BULLSHIT! Yeah, It's culture shock because we don't want to sit and eat our meals or have a glass of wine on our patio/garden and be surrounded by shit and pee and flies! What a load of crap!!! It's culture shock to a dirty scumbag but not to regular people or even animals.

She juste texted back:

"I took him for a walk this morning like u asked and he peed then. It will take time for him to learn where to pee and poop."

I responded:

"He's not going to learn. He's never been trained and you said he was trained. He's peed and pooped there for weeks now so he will continue to smell it and go there no matter what you do. And even if you kennel him and take him out every couple of hours, which we know you will not do, he would still smell it there and continue to go there."

She texted back just now:

"What would you like me to do then?"

I said:

"I'm sorry and I understand if you need to move somewhere where the owner will not care. But the dog can't stay."

I hope this makes it easier for me and she gets the fletch out with no problem. Either way I will tell her to get rid of the dog by tomorrow. Then she might ask someone to watch him while she finds another place.....

• journey-on
    journey-on

Oh, bluesaphhire, I hope everything goes okay. She sounds like a professional troublemaker. Don't trust her. Make sure you do this right or your headaches have only just begun. She sounds like a pro. She probably gets 6 out 12 months of rent free every year by using these types of tactics. She probably picks her marks....you...(sorry) very carefully.

Would it work to just ask her to leave today?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    This was at around 2:00 PM. By 9:30 PM I was still waiting for her to come back. She strolls in the door and I looked at her like,
    "Where's my money?" She walks over and said, "You know what. I lost my drivers license and can't cash the check." WTF!!!!.....Bluesaphire

The Church Lady is a Liar..

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed4/2010/01/02/192/1922283/bbcafbd3e6fcaa32_dana-carvey-church-lady.jpg

Jesus hates her..

And..

God won`t let her have anymore Chicken!! ..

Jesus-Colonel-Sanders-892.jpg picture by GeneralWaco

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit