Need to vent/ask opnion/advice on new renter in my house

by bluesapphire 107 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

bluesapphire, she's bringing the witness. Make sure YOU have someone present, too.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

JO, when the lady sees the pee and poop on the patio and I make them sit right there and the flies start to pester. Trust me. There is no WAY she would not agree with me that the dog has to GO!

Also, I will make her sign that she is giving me notice she is moving out and I will make it be by the 17th. And I am going to make her give me the $300 she owes me too.

She can't sue me then if she gives me the notice. And I can keep her deposit because she didn't give me 30 days. I'm going to treat the patio and stain it. That should about cover the costs.

I'm a nice person. But don't freaking PISS ME OFF!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

You might want to record this conversation with a video camera and a person of your choosing present. At this point you've already bent over backwards to accomodate someone in need. Don't let them play a "victim" card now. If the "church friend" really wants to help, then he/she can take the dog and pay the money owed. Also, repeat that the deposit cannot be used to pay rent that is owed. Renters tend to forget that fact. As someone else said, she has paid you deposit and half of the room rent and still owes garage rent. Hopefully you've got that written out on the receipt.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You can`t throw me out..

I`m bringing another Church Lady..

We`re going to get Christiany all over Your Ass!!..

When we`re done..

Your going to Love Dog Poop!..

So there!..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8mJ6R_b3Yz8/Sq3mYrswAgI/AAAAAAAAAEY/f745vOY_nwg/s400/church_lady.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Please let us know how it all turns out. I'm curious as to HOW you're going to MAKE her do anything!? Is it going to turn into a good ole fashioned mud wrestle! (or doggie poop wrestle....ewwwe)

• journey-on
    journey-on
    She can't sue me then if she gives me the notice.
    Don't be too sure about that. Be careful. Stay calm. Don't slander her in front of a witness. I get the feeling she's looking for something.
  • PEC
    PEC

bluesapphire you have a PM.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Take pictures of the pee and poop on the patio and save them. I refused to return a damage deposit to a tenant once because he left the place filthy. I took pictures of all the garbage, I cleaned it up.

He told me he was going to sue me and I told him fine, I had pictures to bring to court with me. I never heard from him again. Too bad pictures couldn't document the smell!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

As always, my prophecy was 100% accurate, except for a small chronological correction.

(sound familiar?)

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

hate to say this but YOU NEED TO GO SEE A LAWYER NOW.

I completely agree and I know things will onyl get worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit