ehhh....Outlaw....

This describes me....a bit too much:

After reading MadJw`s Posts

It`s more likely..

MadJW is a 50+ Social Retard..

Drinks more than he should..

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Never mind, BD- don't want to know your story anymore; you and outlaw are 'brothers' in Idiocy.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I wrote all of that for you...and you have that to say to me? I actually poured out my feelings in a way that my wife has rarely seen. And you say that you don't want to know my story anymore?!?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Just like every other JW in my life...you've hurt me MadJW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

so insulted another board member you don't like. I think it is time to have a little chat with Simon. Its one thing to do it to me. Now you are going to start doing it to others and then when you get the story you either don't want to read it because it will hurt your sensibilities or you just don't care anymore

you are beyond belief

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Brother Dan, you should copy and paste your story into its own thread for the benefit of others. I missed you in Patterson. I was in class 119 in 2005.

For anyone who cares about my opinion on this, people like madjw at best are probably mischievous JW's who don't really believe and are very well aware that a group of former JW's, even and esp in the cyber world of the internet, are very easy to upset, and people like madjw get off on that.

At worst, he is as he says he is, and it makes no difference. He still is here to upset.

You have to realize something about most JW's who come here. Their view of former JW's is poor at best. Is it really worth it to allow them to upset you?

It is true, you deserve what you put up with. We also deserve how we feel if we enable people who are shit stirrers to get to us.

People like madjw are excellent practice people for how to deal with JW's in general. Just don't let them get to you. They don't matter, and they aren't worth it.

They will say things that we know aren't true, claim that they are right. So what?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LL, you & your buddies are beyond belief.

This entire site incessantly insults us and our beliefs , and now you rise in Self Righteous Indignation because I reveal the pettiness!

And, Jeff is a Superb Example of one who truly insults, uses crass language, and rarely- if ever-has something Intelligent to say!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think a very small man just tried to make a point and utterly failed.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

and now you rise in Self Righteous Indignation because I reveal the pettiness!

Boy thats the pot calling the kettle black

You've come here loaded with self-righteous judgmentalism, mentally bias with Watchtower think.

As you've probably discovered this thwarted sanctimonious bullshit doesn't wash here ,

Therefore I suggest you move on.

Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out Adios

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Actually Jeff was right on with his last post.

We have active JWs who post here and DO get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit