"Brother" Dan- what is YOUR Story?

by theMadJW 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Post 1498 of 1512
    Since 9/13/2009

Never mind, BD- don't want to know your story anymore; you and outlaw are 'brothers' in Idiocy.

Well, I enjoyed your post with your story.Thank you.

It seems MadJW has been here for quite awhile and posted over 1,000 times. I think we can pretty well say he's not here to try to convert anyone. Who would be attracted by his insults to other posters? On the contrary, reading his posts remind me of how good it is NOT to be a JW anymore. Ha! So why is he here? Perhaps because he's bored....after all, listening to the same talks over and over can do that. Or, perhaps he's also viewed as a smartalec at the KHall and doesn't fit in there, either. That really IS sad. Maybe deep down he tries to convince himself he's right by putting others down.

At any rate, please don't let him ruin your day. Others here appreciate you.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Dan

Like Jeff I would like you to copy and paste your story into its own thread. It deserves to be under your name. YOU deserve to have it under your own name.

Some people will want to find it and read it

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

http://www.myspace.com/themad_jw

Just as logical, kind and tolerant as his postings on here.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/themadjw

Seeing the kinds of things this guy posts on his other sites, it is clear he's not here for anything but his own entertainment. He has his mind firmly made up and is here to gain the pleasure of doling out further pain to the already wounded. We've seen his kind come and go over the years. I'd argue that it is time for this particular model to go.

A guy hurt, damaged and wounded by an earthly organisation with heavenly pretensions, pours his heart and feelings out on this board, and this is the reply of the MadOne:

Never mind, BD- don't want to know your story anymore; you and outlaw are 'brothers' in Idiocy.

He's had his version of fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit