"Brother" Dan- what is YOUR Story?

by theMadJW 73 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

theMadJW do you count your time on here? If you do you must put in pioneer hours!

Peace and light

• elderelite
    elderelite

I dont see Mad's question as unreasonable at all. However, I would point out it is redundant. Dan has repeated his story many times already.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

You're pathetic, MJW. There's not a sincere bone in your body. All you do is belittle people and hurl insults. Not very Christian of you. How do you expect anyone to give a sincere reply to a jackal like yourself? Give it up...

V665

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I don't know how to get a "PM", and I don't know where BD might have posted his "story"...and NO, I don't count this time.

• elderelite
    elderelite

mad, mad, mad... chill my friend. No need to be defensive. I'm simply telling you that you can either A) be paitent and wait for Dan to show up. I'm sure he will gladly repeat, just for you, what he has shared with everyone already or B) quite being a lazy bastard and use the "search" feature. It works well.

either way being stressed about it wont make it happen faster. cant add a cubit to your life span and all that..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't know how to get a "PM", and I don't know where BD might have posted his "story"...and NO, I don't count this time.

For a "Know It All" you don`t know much..LOL!!..

PM`s..Click the envelope at the top of this page..It will take you 2 attempts to get into any PM`s sent to you..

BD..If you want to read BD`s posts..Click Bd`s name where ever he has posted..Then read the instructions at the top of the Screen..

Time..You can tell Time?

...................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I AM chilled, Elderette!

I have no DESIRE to search and wade thru all the replies.

I took the time for HIM, I think he will do likewise when he returns!

Maybe YOU need to 'chill'...

• elderelite
    elderelite

LOL.. i'm chilled bro but it seems you are not. Perhaps its all the CAPITALS and exlamations when you type!!! that make you seem tense...

wading is not needed. the "search" feature can be refined just as much as you'd like. again, being a lazy demanding bastard wont get you answers any quicker than being an adult and finding it yourself. but again, whatever you prefer.

• wasblind
    wasblind

HI there Mad,

I see we don't agree on the policy about child molesters,

but is there any policy in particular that the WTS have, that you see should be changed .

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"Lazy" is one of the few flaws I DON'T have...but my time is VERY limited.

(Caps for emphasis)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit