"Brother" Dan- what is YOUR Story?

by theMadJW 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

He doesn't want to search

People told him all this when he called me out on a thread demanding to know what MY story was after I deleted an image he posted.

People did everything but post the links and he still refused to look anything up himself

I had to finally post the link to my bio before he actually clicked on anything. I'm surprised he actually clicked the link and didn''t demand that I post it in his thread for him.

Now he is doing the same here

• elderelite
    elderelite

HE dosent have TIME to click LINKS!!!!! He is to busy using the CAPS key and adding PUNCUATION!!!!!!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Better watch it elderelite He will be demanding YOUR story next

• elderelite
    elderelite

LL, you forgot "!!!!"

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Are we really going to turn this into another thread like my namesake?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LL said: "He told you you had to open it twice. You can read Right?"

Mad: I THOUGHT I could; just opened now...are you Pentecostal, LL? (Jokin)

DP- that is the most honest and true assessment of this foul subject I've ever seen; you make LL sound like a grade-schooler! I'll post it if you say I can!

LL:"He doesn't want to search. (Ahhh! She's the Messiah and can read hearts)

People told him all this when he called me out on a thread demanding (Hmmm! Yes, if she didn't I was gonna have her arrested...)

to know what MY story was after I deleted an image he posted. (There's that fixation on that vid: maybe she HAD a Holy Ghost Enema...)

People did everything but post the links and he still refused to look anything up himself
    I had to finally post the link to my bio before he actually clicked on anything. ( What a terrible ordeal- posting links takes YEARS of training and stamina)

I'm surprised he actually clicked the link and didn''t demand that I post it in his thread for him. ( I'm surprised she can be surprised)

Now he is doing the same here"

Mad: I'm VERY quickly losing my respect and admiration of you, LL, when you say such STUPID things. But I guess direct answers and communication are foul to you, for some reason. Why not let "BD" respond himself when he gets back?

Or are you the Mediator between Anti-Jws and JWs now, High Priestess of this Site, the Daughter of God, God-the-Woman?

• theMadJW
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Well the reason I didn't post that was (I'm not chicken) I was never Molested, so I have no concept of the pain, confusion, guilt, embarrassment, hate, love, or the total absence of Emotions.

I'm sure it's like telling a WW2 Veteran who Stormed the Beach at Normandy..... my view on the horrors of War.

I respect you for asking...... I'm sure if you didn't care you wouldn't have asked.

I'll leave it to you.......

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

LL:"He doesn't want to search. (Ahhh! She's the Messiah and can read hearts)

No I can't read hearts. But I can read what you posted and you said you didn't want to search because you were too busy. Nothing much to read into that

People told him all this when he called me out on a thread demanding (Hmmm! Yes, if she didn't I was gonna have her arrested...) to know what MY story was after I deleted an image he posted. (There's that fixation on that vid: maybe she HAD a Holy Ghost Enema...)

There is no reason to get crude. Timing my boy. It's all in the timing. On the internet typing in CAPS is the equivalent of yelling. So when you type YOUR in all caps it turns your post into a demand. You clearly aren't new to the internet if you work on a computer so I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

Mad: I'm VERY quickly losing my respect and admiration of you, LL, when you say such STUPID things. But I guess direct answers and communication are foul to you, for some reason. Why not let "BD" respond himself when he gets back?

I have answered you directly. Many of my posts were ignored. In spite of the fact that you will continue to support this criminal policy I continue to provide you with information - much of which you ignored to the point of dragging other religions into the discussion when they aren't relevant to how the WTS deals with victims of sexual abuse.

BD is more than welcome to respond to you if and when he chooses. But the thread with MY name on it went on for 5 pages before I even saw it and you didn't seem to mind the offers of help then - not that you actually used any of those suggestions.

I will tell you this right now.

If you get banned from this board it will not be my doing. The policy is for ADMIN to do it. And believe me there has been plenty of outcry for you to be banned. Be very careful what you say or people will get their wish

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Attention is never punishment to an attention whore. Even negative attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit