"Brother" Dan- what is YOUR Story?

by theMadJW 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

He's got a really cool avatar, however.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Smooth excuses, LL.

Banning is something that eventually happens on every forum I join- so no big deal: people HATE truth of ANY kind, as with you.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Making comments on MadJW threads is about as redundant and useless of a waste of time as there can be.

Take a peek back at all of his threads since joining this forum and you'll come to the same conclusion.

I encourage everyone to disfellowship MadJW from this forum once and for all whilst saving your

intellectual energies for more useful purposes.

He's just come here to present a sharp edged vindictive stand against any ex-jws, perhaps making up

for the people that have slamed their door in his face while he's out in service for the WTS.

Come on people your better than that !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Banning is something that eventually happens on every forum I join- so no big deal

Well, if you keep getting banned maybe the problem is you?

Come on people your better than that !

Yes we are better than that. It's so obvious why MJ is here but ya know what? Even if we ignore him, he will keep creating topics to talk to himself. I've seen one that he created that went on for days, he was the only poster with occasional drop-ins from others. MJ is one sad puppy but he's really nothing to get excited about.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

people HATE truth of ANY kind, as with you.

Mad, you first have to have a well rounded education and a sharp intellect to know truly what the truth is.

You lack either .

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLO!

Yes, MJ- the problem IS me; I'm tactless and call a lie a lie.

Charlie Brown- just keep trying to get your kite up....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

(Will I get banned before BD returns?)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I'm tactless and call a lie a lie.

No because you call a lie " The Truth " which makes you redundant and dangerous, to yourself and others

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What is MJ calling a lie?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey MadJW

I was trying to think of a clever insult, since you are into not so clever shit stirring, no mater what you call it. But I really couldn't do better then being honest.

You defend a cult. How do I know its a cult? First, I was in it. Second, I left... because it was a cult. Hundreds of millions of people have had the opportunity to join the cult. They didn't. Those that research the history of the cult and of the Presidents of the WTBTS read up and run the opposite way screaming.

You talk to people who have been hurt by the cult just to stir up painful feelings. You are a mocker. You don't care about truth, and you sure as hell don't care about people.

Now for my guesses...

It is my sincere guess that you are either living in your parents basement (again.) Don't worry, the recession will be over in a couple of years. Maybe you aren't 19 yet and are writing this from your parents basement. Probably highlighting your Watchtower lesson for tomorrow so it looks like you studied. Don't worry. The recession will be over in a couple of years, then you can learn how to clean windows for a living while you spend an inordinate amount of time on forbidden JW websites and auxilliary pioneer, hoping one day to achieve the level of "elders b*tch", aka "Ministerial Servant".

Since you like to share your opinions here, I would like to share mine about you. You are full of crap. I would call you a pinata, but hitting you wouldn't cause anything to happen other then a foul stench, and probably the expulsion of a bunch of sour patch kids.

Ciao!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit