"Brother" Dan- what is YOUR Story?

by theMadJW 73 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WAS, I would love to see MOST of it changed!

However, my focus is on the things above, and consider such things trivial, since I can't change them.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I would respectfully point out Mad that you have been a member here for over a year and have 1462 posts. that averages out to ab out 30 posts a week. You also have posts at least 5 times already today. How BUSY could YOU be!!!???? (caps to mess with you)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MadJW wants everything Pureed and Spoon fed to him..

Then he wants to be burped..And..Have his Diaper Changed..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks for becoming my facebook friend Madjw. You'll have to start playing farmville, so I can send you a cow.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

CANT I never play those games- sorry! (It's hard enough to focus on my work!)

EE- you're doing a GREAT job of messin' w'me!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PS- It blocks the PMs I finally found...duuhhhh, I wonder whatda ENVELOPE is for...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

He told you you had to open it twice

You can read Right?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    PS- It blocks the PMs I finally found...duuhhhh, I wonder whatda ENVELOPE is for.....MadJW

Did you Open the "PM" Twice..Like I instructed you?..

Don`t ever Leave your House..

I doubt you`d Find your Way back Home again..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S1ru_arE580/S2cztSK3sII/AAAAAAAAAJk/LtHVtfST9ag/s400/Steven+Koecher+Milk.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• pirata
    pirata

theMadJW, brother Dan's story is here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/195881/1/My-sucky-situation

If you click on anyone's profile, you can then click on the "Topics Started" tab and check what threads they have started.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

To search via a member's name:

Click on their name and you will see their profile. Then you have a choice to click on "Topics Started" or "Topics Posted On", which is located at the blue bar in the upper portion of the webpage. This makes a HUGE difference, thanks to Zoiks kindly pointing it out to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit