Forgive the Watchtower!

by sabastious 63 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    I left too many people out though...so I got in trouble. :-)

yep... those "whose your favorite poster" threads usually cause some kind of trouble (usually in good fun though).

Thanks for the mention in your list.... even if it is a tie with Outlaw heh heh

• caliber
    caliber

BrotherDan...... The glimpse I see into your spirit is every uplifting to me..... "actions speak louder than words "

• Spade
    Spade

"They produced you!

Please correct me if I'm wrong and introduce yourself."

Jehovah's Witnesses have been coming to my house and spending time with my wife.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Uh oh, Spade. Be careful! They are not who they seem to be. You need to protect your wife. This site may look a bit sensational, but it has some VERY good facts and examples of what your wife is getting into: http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Thanks caliber! That totally made my day!!!

• tec
    tec

For me, I can't live a good and normal life until I squelch the anger... And the enemy of anger is forgiveness.

This is very true, Sab. I have forgiven people who have never repented and may never repent, and I have peace because of it. It doesn't mean you condone any wrongdoing or hurtful deeds, but that you can a) let go of the anger and resentment, b) bear them no ill will (revenge)... and c) perhaps even hope that they break free of the lies that they tell themselves, as well.

Tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spade..

Do yourself a favour..Hang out here and research the JW`s..

Your Mrs. is on the Highway to Hell..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Spade - welcome!

Do you have children? If so I implore you to thoroughly research the watchtower and cults in general. Most of us here, are survivors of the JW-cult and know what damage it can do.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Jehovah's Witnesses have been coming to my house and spending time with my wife.

Research is your friend. Don't make the mistake many of this forum made.

DO NOT TAKE THE JW'S WORD IT!

Research every claim they make.

-Sab

• flipper
    flipper

WT society does not deserve forgiveness - they have done enough damage and continue to split families apart. The leaders of the cult are reprehensible on every count. They need to be imprisoned for stripping away people's freedom and real personalities

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit