Cougars

by White Dove 85 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like looking...don't need to touch

• yknot
    yknot

...LOL.... ya cuz I got my license to drive before you dearest Elite! I suppose if I have say I have some everclear, pop rocks and a full tank of gas I can lure you in to teach me how to drive a stick!!!!

Actually when I was 19 I dated a 16 year old boy (turned 17 a month later)........growl/purrr

But damn he could dance and throw me in the air.....(sigh bullrider phase)

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Could the women just be desperate? Oh no, so far, I'm not even close to THAT desperate.

An older woman who lands a gorgeous younger man is hot, and experienced. Where does desperate come into it?

Older women can easily date old men. Eeuuw. So go cougars!

• yknot
    yknot

Serious question .....

How much of an age difference does there have to be to be deemed 'cougar kill'

• megs
    megs

Speaking of which... I am on a dating site, and I often get messages from men 10-15 years younger than me!! I can't help but wonder why they aren't looking for someone their own age!

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    How much of an age difference does there have to be to be deemed 'cougar kill'

About half a generation or so.

• elderelite
    elderelite

(you sure got your license before me..cause i started early..)

At this point i bet you drive just fine, but maybe i could help refine your technique..

• Violia
    Violia

Men do this all the time. What do they call them? Men are frequently 10 yrs older than their wives or girlfriends. So what? I would not consider it unusual at all unless it was over 10 yrs. So if men can be 10 yrs older than their girlfirend and no one bats and eyelash, why all the fuss if a woman is 10 yrs older?

I prefer men my own age or older. I would at least want to share a decade with them. What are you going to talk about?

I already raised my kids.

• White Dove
    White Dove

All of you have given Dovey something to ponder. Always after new experiences, but also attempting best as she can to not gross herself out in the process.

Violia, you have good points.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    About half a generation or so.

How would you define generation, cuz what I've heard lately, that could be scary as shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit