Cougars

by White Dove 85 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

I haven't read all the posts... but I just had to throw my opinion in because, well, I'm an opinionated kinda guy...

I think that women are leveling the playing field. For how long have men chased young skirts and even if criticized by conservative society it was still considered somewhat a normal expectation... Women for so long were kept down, 2nd class citizens almost. As time has progressed and the rights/freedoms of women in general have progressed, many women have realized they don't have to settle for some old guy who can't get it up without help from a blue pill. There are young guys out there that will gladly do the job.

But I don't think 'cougars' limit their options to just young 20somethings. I think they show interest in whatever catches their fancy, despite the age. I'm not young and I've had what I would consider a 'cougar' try to work their 'cougararyness' on me...

I laugh at the term 'cougar' along with everyone else but I don't begrudge anyone, male or female, their fun or their freedom to do what they want. More power to em... enjoy life and what oppurtunities are presented. Just be safe and careful.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I think I would like to categorize myself a "Puma". Wishful thinking! lol

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I’m 40 but I’ve always preferred guys older than me, so I doubt I’ll be a cougar anytime soon.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Even when I was in high school I liked older women. My English teacher could have definately gotten it. She used to cross her legs, and every dude in the room cocked his head sideways. I saw a picture of her on Facebook recently and she is quite scary to say the least. In her day though she was like a militant version of that blonde lady in the movie with Nazis, teenagers, and singing from way back then. I can't remember what that movie was called. Horrible film. Hated that crap. I think her name was Julie Andrews or something like that. My English teacher looked like her with glasses and a mean attitude.

Now since reaching the second year of my third decade on this miserable planet, in this cancer of a religion, I find myself even more attracted to the mid to late 30ish crowd. The early to mid 40ish crowd has quite a few eye pleasers as well. Older women have a sophistication that you'll find is rare in younger women. The older I get, the more I appreciate their feminine fat and the clothing they wear to compliment it. I work in an office setting, and some of these business women can get it. The financial director on my floor is a little healthy, and has post-two brat based fat. She's not obese by any means, but she's a good 30 lbs overweight I'd say. She's also what you might call busty. If she lost too much weight, she'd have to get a breast reduction. Otherwise her back would be like that of someone who has scoliosis. The extra weight looks good on her in my opinion. She wears her pant suits, and her scarfs, with her short haircut. Whew!!!! Sometimes she wears pearls which for some reason I really find attractive. I don't know why, just something about them on her neck and wrist is appealing to me. Her conversation appeals to me as well. I know this probably sounds odd coming from a man, especially someone who prides himself on being a man, but I find myself vulnerable when I'm conversing with her.

There's another woman who worked in another department on my floor. I used to dig her in the winter because she would wear these gestapo boots. Had that Nazi thing going on. Made me want to grow my mustache and then cut it into a little box. Sometimes she wore the boots with skirts which had sort of a Mod era effect. Call me Austin Powers. She was married with at least two kids when on my floor. Sometime last year, they moved her department to another floor, and I don't see her as often. Occasionally when I see her, she always greets me as she did when still on my floor. The difference now though, is I noticed she no longer wears her wedding ring. I believe she's since gotten a divorce. I noticed her demeanor is completely different from when she was on my floor. She's a lot more bubbly and chatty which is a turnoff to me. Not that I don't find chatty women attractive, but in her case its as if she lost some of her sophistication. She lacks the sultry disposition since becoming a part of the meat market again.

There's a pioneer in my hall that I find attractive, and I always said I'd never get romantically involved with a pioneer. After seeing the marriage between my folks, and my dad's complaints that mom is never around because she's too busy pioneering, I vowed to never marry a pioneer. Plus I've heard other brothers say as much. At any rate I slipped up and told this pioneer that she's attractive, but I did it in a non-hitting on kind of way. It was at an event, so I did it casually. Any way her folks visited my hall from out of town. Her mom......scandalous as Morris Day would have said. She's in her late 40s to early 50s, and dresses very sophisticated and stylish, especially for a JW female. I read the WT that day, and she approached me later and complimented my reading. My field service group was to clean and secure the hall that day. So I was trying to kick the few stragglers left out so I could lock up and go home as I was tired. Thats when I ran into her in the lobby. She gave me the compliment, and I complimented her comment at the WT Study. I walked her outside where I met her husband, a nice enough fellow. He went and pulled the car up for her, and I chatted briefly with her. I then opened the door for her to get in, and said goodbye to both of them. I can tell she was used to having the car door opened for her. She knew the routine too well, as if she expected to be pampered. I aint mad at her though. Her daughter appears to be staying with our congregation, so I imagine I'll see her mom again. Life has its blessings at times.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I’ve changed my mind.

So how you doin, MLE?

• johnnyblazedog
    johnnyblazedog

A bit after my DF, I was 22 and met a 37 yr old cougar-It was to say the least the best time of my life!!! She schooled me on everything!!! From sex to how to ride a motorcycle and everything in between .I was her little boy toy, I did not have to work just stay home and be ready for her when she came home and take care of her, it was great!! It was fun in the early morning, lunch time, after work and night time. COUGARS ARE GREAT!!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

johnnyblazedog - Ditto!

• elderelite
    elderelite

How about you mrs jones.. you know how to flirt?

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

One of my best friends (blond, tall, skinny, beautiful, wealthy) is my age (45) and started dating a 25 year old guy. She was having the time of her life (in bed). I desperately wanted to meet him, which she was hesitant about. Finally, after hearing about this guy for months I met him over drinks. He was an absolute IDIOT! He stood there waving his hands shouting "I feel like a kid in a candy store when I am in Sonya's wine cellar - it is so cool man - it is so awesome - I mean really." I needed about 10 more drinks before I could crack a smile. I left vowing never to envy my friend's younger boy toys again.

The problem so many of us 40 something women have is that men our age let themselves go....Come on middle aged men....Get to the F.... Gym so that we do not have to date the idiot 20 yr olds.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Regardless of the term the attraction of older women to younger men is as old at the end of this system.

My only experience was as a 17 year old I went to my girlfriends house to meet up with her (before cell phones/texting) - her mum came to the door and said that she had gone out. Obviously our wires got crossed - mixed messages and wrong nights. She said she would be back in an hour of so and she said that she was sure that her daughter would be upset to think I came all the way (by bus) and went home without seeing her. I was invited in for a cup of tea, which seemed nice (my girlfriend was 16, her mum was around 36, and divorced). Well, I believe my hormones got the better of me, or perhaps she knew just how to fan the embers a little. Suffice to say, the rest can be left to your imagination. It was a bit odd when my girlfriend came home - we went out for a walk immediately, but never went back to her house. I broke up with her a week or so later, with mixed feelings. It was the start of summer holidays - they moved away before the start of the school year - I was never that fortunate again.... I never told anyone at the time, not even the girlfiend whom I met again a decade later after University.

While boasting about it one evening in the pub with friends, they remarked (including a few women) that it was more likely that the mother was protecting her daughter and made a bit if a "sacrifice" ...which fits....I guess....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit