Cougars

by White Dove 85 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

(elderelite spies the baddest cogar of them all enter the room ^^^^^)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The most commonly-accepted definition of a cougar is a woman 40 years of age or older who exclusively pursues very young men. The onset of the cougar years is hotly debated. Some feel that a cougar can be as young as 35, but women of this age would not be viewed as cougars unless their sexual conquests were no older than 25; the ten-year age difference seems to be an unspoken but accepted minimum between partners. http://womensissues.about.com/od/startingover/f/FAQCougar.htm

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

yeah ok, I've had my cougar moments...

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't see the appeal, personally. Could the women just be desperate? Oh no, so far, I'm not even close to THAT desperate.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Am I still a cougar if I married him?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

In High School my Friends Mom ...... made a move on me in a lingerie and being 17 I did the right thing

I FROZE AND WENT what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do ?

I did what any 17 would do. NOTHIN I was shaking in my boots, sweating.

Still think about that night...... what if???

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Yknot's just a baby: not a cougar at all...

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

yknot said:

Sexually I would rather be schooled ......

What a coincidence!!

Schools back in session. The only items you'll need to worry about bringing to class for the first part is one long feather, a black whip and boots,one pair of handcuffs, fishnet stockings and a can of whip cream.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Josie's post about the definition didn't include marriage to the guy.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I don't see the appeal, personally. Could the women just be desperate? Oh no, so far, I'm not even close to THAT desperate.

Totally depends on what you're after - if it's an uncomplicated night of fun, then cougar it out!! Nothing to do with desperation and it can be rather empowering. Teach the younguns a thing or two

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit