Cougars

by White Dove 85 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Lessee...1/2 of 150 years...give or take a generation or two...

Umm...dunno.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I believe the actual rule for dating is your age cut in half plus 7.

So if you're 40, 27 is where you should draw the line. This applies to dating - not one nighters.

Apparently.

So they say.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    How would you define generation, cuz what I've heard lately, that could be scary as shit.

You forget that generations overlap, so it's gazillions of years, minus the inconvenience of death.

• Violia
    Violia

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zetia Jones have I think at least 20 yrs between them. What does that make him?

Well, other than a very lucky guy?

I think a generation is 20 yrs. If you are more than 20 yrs from your partners age, you probably share very little. 20 yrs is a lot.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Poopsie...... I'm 20 does that mean.........

I was a one nighter............

So that's how it feels...... ouch......... I need to shower Shocked

• yknot
    yknot

half a generation!

So is that like 15 years....

Hmm 15 years would be a 21 year old male.....

I am not sure I am cracked up for cougar-dom.....

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    How would you define generation,

But how would the WT define generation? According to them its an over-lapping generation.

So in theory using their definition of generation, the cougar could be 90 and the prey be 20 and still be part of the same generation.

Yeah I know it sounds screwy at first, but hey if it's in the WT it must be true right?

*just lost my dinner on that one*

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Michael Douglas and Catherine Zetia Jones have I think at least 20 yrs between them. What does that make him?

LUCKY

• Violia
    Violia

yes very lucky indeed.

A generation is 20 yrs.

• elderelite
    elderelite

stonewall just hit the very essance of the generation nonsense.. thanks for ruining a good sex thread with 'in your face theocracy'..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit