Cougars

by White Dove 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    (but if i'm choosin, give me someone my own age.. young girls just dont know how to play the game)

You just forgot the game, old man.

Judge Dread

• wasblind
    wasblind

Laughing at the previous generation coment by elder e

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

The above comments are why women in their late 30's and 40's enjoy younger guys - all the men their own age are interested in the 20 somethings...

• elderelite
    elderelite

LOL@dread... i may have forgotten some of the game, but its like riding a bike and all that...

young girls dont know how to flirt. They are young and pretty and all the guys want them naturally. they dont always know how to make it... fun. Gal's our age understand a little effort, a little tease, makes things mentally stimulating. give me the experiance any day

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Even the woman would agree on this I think....

Sometimes these younger girls..... talk like 14 yr olds..... I mean ya know OMG I was like No WAy then she was Like Oh ya Way then blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa

Couldn't handle it .... I'd loose it........

SHUT UP!!! you talked about your friends fingernail color choise for 90 mins. Do I look like I care...

And I couldn't listen to Justine Beeper or Beavis everytime I got in the Car.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    The above comments are why women in their late 30's and 40's enjoy younger guys - all the men their own age are interested in the 20 somethings...

I blame genetics,evolution, demons or anything that gets us guys off the hook.

• compound complex
  • elderelite
    elderelite

Darth, you hit it. You have to have something in common besides sex...

I love it when mrs elite and I get into the car and I can crank something old from the ipod.. the kids are like 'aw dad not again' but she loves it and so do i.. thats the connection i enjoy (as long as she's also good in bed)

• wasblind
    wasblind

My man darth, I agree 100%

• White Dove
    White Dove

Guess what.

40 year olds only 4 or 5 years out of the WTS don't know how to flirt, either.

Seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit