Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

by theMadJW 422 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• misguided
    misguided

I only ever told the truth. All I wanted from the JW world for my abuse was "hey, we talked to him, he's repentant and says he won't do it again." Does that happen? NO!!! "It's been dealt with" "It's in Jehovah's hands" are the only thing you are told. As a victim, you love Jehovah's organization, you trust it to do the right thing...but, NO, it doesn't. The next thing you see is your abuser walking around the assemblies with his attendant badge on. Jehovah's holy spit at work. You feel abandoned by Jehovah...and then you come to the realization it's a farce! You know you told the truth, but they're trying to make you feel CRAZY by their non action.

My ex-father-in-law had a baby with his daughter. The abuse went on from the time she was 4 until 17 when the baby emerged. By ex-sister-in-law is still a crazy JW who's never reported her father to the authorities like she should have! She's trusted in Jehovahs holy spit....but looks like a cult member. Her own non-jw family want to get this man arrested for what he did. BUT what was he when I met his son - an ELDER!!!!. The product of the incest was 15, daughter and daughter (GRAND) were still living under the same roof...and voila f'n pedophile is an ELDER!!! I kept my 4 girls away from that retard, thankfully having my ex-husband's blessing. The only time my kids got to see his parents was when my stupid JW mom took them to see them!

Such a f'n stupid excuse as a religion....

Oh...and then there was the case of a son of a JW who raped working women along King George Blvd in Surrey, BC. My mom actually advocated to get this ass*** out of jail, because he was studying to become a JW. His mom was a JW and a friend of hers.

• ziddina
    ziddina

MadJW, why don't you test the behavior of the Jehovah's Witnesses towards pedophiles - or child abusers of ANY type - for yourself...

If you keep your eyes open at your local Kingdom Hall, you might actually observe some behaviors that you could bring to their attention...

Go to the elders in your congregation and ask for their assistance because you've observed someone who appears to be behaving in an inappropriate way towards a child...

Don't make any direct accusations; just express concern for the safety of the children present in the Kingdom Hall - unless you actually DO see something that is inappropriate...

Report it to the elders...

And see what sort of response you get.

Be sure to tell us what happens...

Zid

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Your point?

That we are all perverted or protect the perverted?

Of course it is; so you pervert the truth you bring out with a false and deceptive conclusion.

Are you aware the SAME PROBLEM existed in the FIRST Christian congregations? Does that mean ALL Christians are perverts, and that they, too, didn't have the right "Policy"?

When emotions take over, common sense leaves the building- as at this site...

• ziddina
    ziddina

And by "inappropriate", I ALSO mean physical, emotional, or psychological bullying or battering, in addition to inappropriate sexual behaviors...

See what the elders' responses are, when you bring this to their attention...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

What's the matter, MadJW??

Afraid to actually put the matter to a real test - seek out real, observable behaviors, like scientific research does???

Once you've tried it in one Kingdom Hall, you can switch to another Kingdom Hall and test THEIR behavior...

See what sort of results you get - keeping in mind that your results will probably only represent one/one hundredth of one percent of Kingdom Halls...

But it could give you an indication of an underlying behavior pattern...

Zid

• Mary
    Mary
    No, Mary-it reveals all the Lies against God.

Is that truly the best you can come up with? Ya.....I guess it is. What a surprise.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Mary- I wouldn't be surprised if EVERYTHING surprised you....

Is that the best YOU can come up with?

I am NOT surprised....

• ziddina
    ziddina

The real issue here, MadJW, is:

HOW does the group - ANY group - handle such an issue when it arises????

Their responses can be likened to that of a cruise ship's focus on safety - or lack thereof.

Does the ship have reglar life-jacket and life-boat drills? If you express concerns to the ship's Captain, does he listen to you and act to confirm or eliminate the cause of your concerns??

Or does he tell you to be "patient", because "Jehovah" will eventually "take care of it"...

On a REAL ship, in a REAL emergency, if they behaved like the Watchtower Society's behavior towards the paedophile problem, you'll be treading water and swimming with the sharks in no time...

Zid

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well mad if you had been in my cong and seen something suspicious, according to you it would have been better to keep quiet.

The abuse of my 13 yr old aunt would continue.

The abuse of me when I was 12 would continue

The abuse of my 5 year old sister would have continued - for years.

We would have been raped and sodomized, been forced to perform oral sex and masturbate him whenever he wanted and been forced to endure his hands up our skirts before we went to school in the morning.

Sooner or later one or more of us would have gotten pregnant with his babies.

All because YOU wouldn't want to ruin his reputation with a possible false accusation.

That is what your silence would have done

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I can only hope you were trying to be serious, Zid!

Are you suggesting a Pedophile drill?

"And Jesus told the pharisees....OOPS! Pedophile Drill! Run to the phone and call the police, reporting anyone you think may be a molester!"

Sorry- couldn't resist!

None of you appear to understand that this problem- faced by ALL groups- is the most difficult of ALL to deal with.

A tiny group of old men at the WTBS need to form a better "Policy" to prevent or deal with Pedophiles, Molesters, etc?

They are trying- maybe YOU can write them a letter with this Superior Policy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit