Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

by theMadJW 422 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Are you suggesting a Pedophile drill? ..."

I'm suggesting that you keep your eyes peeled. Since - as you've mentioned, this is a problem that is prevalent in our modern world [actually, has just been RECOGNIZED as a problem in our modern world...], it is highly probable that you will eventually observe behaviors amongst Jehovah's Witnesses that are inappropriate towards their children.

When that happens - and you'll notice that I said "WHEN", not 'IF' - go to the elders with your concerns.

See what their response is.

Your reactions to many onboard who have actually GONE thru this sort of situation, indicates that you have NOT had any experience with the Watchtower Society's attitudes towards inappropriate behavior towards children - be it sexual predation, emotional/physical or psychological bullying, and so on...

Your lack of experience - lack of DIRECT observation of behaviors in such situations - renders you a bit - uninformed - in your opinions.

That's why I'm suggesting the SCIENTIFIC method - observe the behavior, present it to the elders, and OBSERVE THEIR RESPONSE.

In other words, observe FACTS - not 'opinions'...

In my experiences with the Jehovah's Witnesses, I observed actionable behaviors at least once a year while I was still 'in'. Unfortunately, since I observed these in the '60's and '70's - well BEFORE public awareness of such issues arose - I could not present such problems to the elders and observe their reactions - the 'frame of reference' didn't exist at that time.

However, nowadays the general public is at least somewhat aware of the inappropriateness of certain behaviors, so you should have an easier time of it - presenting your concerns - to the elders, than I would have had, especially as a female teenager in the '60's...

Observe the reactions, and report the results. For better results, observe the reactions in MORE THAN ONE INCIDENT.

Zid

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well, Zid- what a truly FINE suggestion. I always HAVE, however, and always will.

I get to know most IGNORED in a congregation- and have NEVER seen that.

Agape, ZID!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Zid..

Your wasting your time..Your dealing with human garbage..

Obviously MadJW feels he needs the protection,WBT$ Pedophile Policys provide..

Lady Lee..

You have a PM..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Outlaw- YOU have a PM.... Perforated Mentality.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I see you have nothing to say about my previous post

That's is what I meant by you ignoring some of my comments.

None of you appear to understand that this problem- faced by ALL groups- is the most difficult of ALL to deal with.

A tiny group of old men at the WTBS need to form a better "Policy" to prevent or deal with Pedophiles, Molesters, etc?

They are trying- maybe YOU can write them a letter with this Superior Policy!

Most churches have a better policy. The law has a better policy. It is really simple and was posted above. Mary on page 19 said:

All they would have had to do is to have an article in the WT or the Kingdumb Misery that specifically states that any accusations of sexual molestation must be reported to the local police.

That's it. Don't penalize people for going to the police. Tell them they need to go - must go. And publish where every single JW and the public can read it and know that is the policy and the rule and the law.

You say that is what they should do and I agree. But then you also say people might be wrongly accused. Not too many people will go to the police with false allegations

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Let's see.... the WTS encourages Parents to watch their children DIE in Hospitals with Smiles on their face because they refuse Blood.

Why would you be surprised when they say.... Don't go to the authorities because Brother or Sister Pedo raped your child... trust in Jehovah we will take care of the Matter.

A pedophile is no different from a Rabid animal... you don't send that Animal to the Vet to get better... They Kill IT!

I saw a Pedo conclude Our Meeting by Closing with Prayer.......... why was he there... not enough witness not once, not twice, not three times, multiple!!!

He is still there.

Even in The World They must Register with the Police and YET THEY STILL molest and GET AWAY with it!

And the Authorities know where these people ARE!!!

And if a Parent is ever found Guilty of committing this......... why would we let an Animal like this live?

Oh we are civilized now....... sure sounds like it!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

In the "Kingdom Misery"?

LL, I'm staring to LIKE you again!

There is merit in what you say- I freely admit that-buuuuuut since I know so little on the subject, all I CAN do is give my opinion. Thus, I ry to stick with what I KNOW; the Truth about God and Christ.

If you want to crusade aginst all injustice, more power to you!

DP, that is truly awful. Revelation said some congregations would be faitful, some weak, some wicked; there is little doubt which one you & LL were in.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mad JW...

What Lady Lee said:

"Most churches have a better policy. ..."

If you will go to this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/189135/3/Pedophiles-in-your-congregation

And look at page 3 - that link may take you directly to page 3 - you will be able to read the recommended responses from the Baptist and Lutheran churches to such situations...

Note the drastic differences between the way the Watchtower Society handles such cases, and the methods of the Baptist and Lutheran churches...

Hopefully that will high-light the drastic differences in the attitudes of the leaders of the respective religions, for you...

Zid

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Lady, he ignores all comments that he cannot find an answer for when he can't defends his organization. I'd like to point out one thing in defense of TRUE Christianity.

Someone on here (I think it was Darth) said that no matter which way the policy is written, some people are going to get hurt. I could not agree more. That is why MEN CANNOT RULE THEMSELVES!!! It didn't work in Israel and it doesn't work today.

That is why Jesus Christ took over and is our head. Legalistic religious organizations DO NOT and CANNOT WORK!

Christians NEED to meet with fellow Christians, but when men take it upon themselves to create rules and enforce rules in a religious context, it cannot work. Jeremiah 10:23 was not just meant for getting involved in politics MadJW. It was meant for all.

But you have taken your stand with the molesters. With the legalistic societ that breaks up families and tears down people.

If you read Titus 1:11, it shows you EXACTLY what this organization is doing and that it must be silenced! I hope, in my lifetime, that I see this done. Good Riddance!!!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Once a child is hurt that way no Justice can take the pain away. Even Death for the PIG!

That is why this subject HAS NO WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit