Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

by theMadJW 422 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Mad: Maybe, but imagine the evil accomplished if it's announced that Joe Accused has molested someone...
    when he DIDN'T! Or Tom Molester has- and he sues the WTBS along with many others,
    because of the sue-happy culture we live in. Yes, I know; you'd be DELIGHTED to have pretenders destroy the Christian congregation..
    .as would Satan himself.....MadJW

More Pathetic MadJW Strawmen..

Actuall conduct is never announced publicly..It`s announced as "Conduct unbecoming a Christian..Period..

The WBT$ knows how to cover it`s Ass..

We are not talking about announcements that will never happen..

So enough with the BullShit..

MadJW..

"Do you Agree with the WBT$ Pedophile Policy?"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    The Mad Idiot said: Because of foul experience and bad examples, you try to demonize my Brotherhood.

Um....ya. Isn't that what the Borganization does to all other religions?

LL is to be admired for coming out of such horror a better person- but to use the evil that befell her to condemn the WTBS for policy is childish; how can ANYONE set policy from a distance that will cover all circumstances in many states and countries?

Either you're pulling an AIW and deliberately trying to provoke outrage on the subject, or you've been sniffing gorilla glue again. Your comment above is beyond stupid, but then again, what else can we expect from a delusional freak such as yourself when backed into a corner with no viable or intelligent response on the subject? LL suffered serious sexual abuse and the WTS's policy did absolutely nothing to help or protect her---it protected the pedophiles themselves. You ask how can " ANYONE set policy from a distance that will cover all circumstances in many states and countries?" Uh, quite easily: since they 'set policy from a distance' on everything from attending birthday parties to oral sex, it would have been easy to set policy regarding pedophiles. All they would have had to do is to have an article in the WT or the Kingdumb Misery that specifically states that any accusations of sexual molestation must be reported to the local police. That's all it would have taken. Instead, they decided they didn't want to deal with it and did their best to cover it up. What part of that don't you understand?

My brothers and sisters have had even GREATER evil brought upon them, from being thrown to the lions, to the German concentration camps and the African countries, the Muslim lands, etc, and dying, grow even stronger in their faith!

Yet another brain-dead, useless comment from a brain-dead useless JW. This subject at hand has nothing to do with anyone being 'thrown to the lions' or concentration camps---it's about a serious crime that has been going on in the Organization for decades which they tried covering up. Nice try though, trying to deflect from the issue at hand.

Now run along and ask the nurse if she can please bring you another drip bag of Thorazine.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

No, Mary-it reveals all the Lies against God.

• theMadJW
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hey Mad - next time some sicko wants to stick his penis up your anus tell him to "Wait - gotta get my two witnesses so we can get you properly admonished by the elders"

You - and those like you - are precisely the problem.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

You support them in their evil - you allow it by your ignorance and support of these evil deeds. You are disgusting in your filthy views.

Excuse me while I go puke.

Jeff

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Thats one subject that no one can win. ONLY lose! Both sides. Can someone be accused wrongly YES will their life be Ruined? Probably YES! Can someone be accused and walk away YES and be totally guilty? YES!

I still have Morals even if My faith is dead. I am not a Violent man.... Touch my children.. and I believe them...... Jehovah HIMSELF will not save you! Thats not a guy trying to sound tuff. I could not live with myself if I did not destroy such a creature and Punishment doesn't scare me.

Now am I right for doing that... Absoultely Not!
    I know many who have had their lives destroyed and I know you have too.

2 witnesses would be best... it is a good guideline. I also know many who LIED just to get back at someone!
    Should the Authorities be notified even if it is 1 person's word againt another? If a child is involved ... yes.

I knew many JW's who were vile creatures. 1 Respected Elder hated me as a teenager and was always reproving me. Yrs later he died...only then did the family come out and say he raped his Daughter regularly since she was 10. Even the Elderete knew and said nothin'. What a Hyporcrite I thought.

Some believe this happens only at the KH. Has anyone watched the news??? It's an epidemic all over the WORLD!

Have there been coverups at KH's? OF COURSE. I have seen it Personally!!!

But so has every other religon. It becomes a pride thing by showing Faith is safe and our (every religon) faith is the right one so how can we admit some with power or NO power would do such a thing.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I thought about it, Jeff- but decked you, instead.

Excuse me while I go look for intelligent conversation.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

DP is the only one showing any kind of wisdom here.

BRAVO!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AK-Jeff..

Nobody is going to get anywhere with this Dimwit..

He`s here to Upset people..And..

Waste time..

MadJW expect`s to get the Boot..He said so..

He`ll keep going until he does..He admited he`s been kicked off every other forum he`s been on..

He likes to see how much Crap people will put up with and then Claim to be a Victim..

He is the worst kind of Bully/Coward..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit