Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

by theMadJW 422 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I thought "What the HELL???? I never thought HE was that kind of person!" Her husband showed up the same time I did, ready to beat the daylights out of his own father; and he told us "Wait! Before doing ANYTHING else, get your girls, call the police, and have them meet us at the Hospital NOW to see if what your wife said is true!"

Shocked, he called her to get the kids- and then ADMITTED she had lied, because she was so ANGRY at him. (He had told her just what a hypocrite she was in a certain matter.)

He later told me how his ENTIRE LIFE would have been RUINED at that point, if he didn't PROVE his innocence- and all because of her accusation!.....MadJW

According to you..Everything worked out because the Police were going to be Called..

Sorry. Maybe that would be better- but my buddy would STILL have had his life ruined if the police were called. The record, the arrest, lingering doubt, etc.- and THEN, if the false accuser has money- 'justice' is for SALE in this country, LL.....MadJW

Now you say Your friends life would have been ruined if the police were called..

Your just making this up as you go along..LOL!!..

My Question is simple..Simple enough for even you..

MadJW..

"Do you Agree with the WBT$ Pedophile Policy?"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"and I'm certainly not supposed to feel like God still loves me"- that kinda kills the credibility of your story - to ME, MG. And what's with blaming ALL of us for some Pretenders, or those disfunctional?

However, as with LL, it's inspiring to hear of those like you that survive such horror, and are stronger for it!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Outlaw, they WERE going to be called...what else could he do? It would have cleared him- but the Stigma, when made public, never fades away; people will ALWAYS wonder.

WHAT Pedophile Policy?

But then, why ask YOU?...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Rose

I hope you don't mind. I added some paragraphs to your story which I read all of. Sadly there are far too many stories like yours out there. Abuse is blamed on the wife's lack of submission as if that makes it OK. You will find there are many more people here with stories very similar to yours. The elders have no idea how to deal with them. The only way is to get out because these guys don't stop.

The really good thing is you are free.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Thanks for sharing your story Rose.

Paul

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mad

I already told you what the policy was - 2 witnesses or a confession (which almost never happens). Even then they discourage victims and their families from going to the authorities preferring to keep it in the congregation to protect their name. Victims are threatened with judicial committees if they warn anyone (for causing divisions, slander and gossip)

If my step-father had been arrested when my aunt was abused she would have been able to live with her own family instead of being shipped off a few hundred miles away. Maybe if she had stayed with her family she would not have committed suicide. If he had been reported maybe he would have wound up in jail. At the least he should have been removed from the home. Then he would not have continued to abuse me. My mother would not have caught him in the act and the elder would not have recommended keeping him in the home - again - and sending me into foster care several hundred miles from my family. And then he would not have moved on to my little sister who grew up and got involved in drugs and alcohol as a way to blank out the memories of the abuse and eventually kill herself. And even after he was discovered abusing my little sister the police still weren't called.

Want to know why? POLICY. Don't let the outside world know that there are problems like this with Jehovah's Witnesses. Sweep it under the carpet and pretend all JWs are happy well-adjusted people with none of the problems that the rest of the world has.

THAT is the policy of the WTS. Image over children

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LL, thank you for not getting hostile with me; I am pretty tactless- in case you haven't noticed.

Like I said, I UNDERSTAND BOTH sides, from what I can see; but if you thnik the GOVERNMENT could be the solution, pardon the expression: "God HELP you".

(Altho He already HAS...)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, they WERE going to be called...what else could he do? It would have cleared him-

but the Stigma, when made public, never fades away; people will ALWAYS wonder.

WHAT Pedophile Policy?..But then, why ask YOU?........MadJW

If your Cleared why would there be a Stigma?..

If I were accused..I would use every tool available to me by the Authorities,to clear myself..

The WBT$ doesn`t have access to anything,except to shut people up..

That is all they do..

You seem to slip in and out of a Coma at Will..LOL!!..

First you don`t know about the WBT$ 2 Witness Rule..Then you do..Then you don`t..

Even thou it`s been explained to you numerous times,in your efforts to Play Dumb..

The 2 Witness Rule applies to Pedophiles in WatchTowerwer World..

I mean really..How many Child Molesters bring an Audience with them?..

If your Ashamed of answering a simple Question..Simply say so..

MadJW..

"Do you Agree with the WBT$ Pedophile Policy?"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mad

Did you read in my story that before I had any contact with JWS and when my father was caught sexually abusing me he WAS arrested and I was sent to live with my mother. He lost custody of ALL his children because of the abuse?

The government - meaning th epolice and the courts did the right thing. They arrested him and then took his kids from him.

THAT was justice. THAT protected the kids.

So police and courts arrested the abuser and he lost his custody of his kids

WT elders shove it under the carpet - 3 girls sexually abused - and 2 commit suicide as a result

hmmmmmm

Personally I will go with the police and courts thank you

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You are the Lord of ASSumption- and that's what I get for trying to have an intelligent discussion with you....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit