Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

by theMadJW 422 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yet more ASSumption- "Mad has not posted on this thread in the last 22 hours - since page 15. Those where his last posts here.
    Either he is busy - or decided to leave"

I suppose you think I await the next replies with bated breath, ignoring work, family, and all else...

Grow up!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I suppose you think I await the next replies with bated breath, ignoring work, family, and all else...

Grow up!.....MadJW

It`s still Alive!!..

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Young-Frankenstein-bh02.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wonder if it`s Brain works yet?..

I keep asking It the same Dam Question!!.

MadJW..

"Do you Agree with the WBT$ Pedophile Policy?"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mad

You are beyond belief to support such a corrupt and immoral policy.

You put one crazy woman's lie and her husband's reputation above all the children who are real victims.

You deny the extent of the problem.

You insist that victims of perpetrators look around to find a couple of witnesses to the abuse. Don't you think if there was anyone around the child might have pleaded for help and stopped the abuse from happening? Unless of course they were involved in which case the last thing they would do is go to the elders and confess or rat out the others.

I have to check something but I will be back.

• misguided
    misguided

My brothers and sisters have had even GREATER evil brought upon them, from being thrown to the lions, to the German concentration camps and the African countries, the Muslim lands, etc, and dying, grow even stronger in their faith!

That's so not even remotely related to what happened to Lady Lee. Lady Lee was subjected to something horrible through no fault of her own. These people you speak of brought it upon themselves to to their faith in a book publishing corporation.

You come on to a ex-JW website why? To ask Lady Lee what her story is. She tells you. And then you attack her story.

Answer OUTLAW's question!

You named yourself well...you truly are a MAD jw.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You are supposed to confront the person first. If he doesn't listen you are supposed to take a couple of others with you and confront him again.

Where does it say that the 2 or 3 witnesses have to be eye witnesses of the wrong?

Couldn't they be witnesses to the confrontation between the two people involved? Couldn't they act like judges to determine who is telling the truth?

Then if he still doesn't listen you are supposed to go to the "congregation" and discuss it openly.

I think the WTS has messed this one up big time

• elderelite
    elderelite

how ironic that you took the time, Mad, to post that you are to busy to post and answer the question.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

And another thing

In 1 Cor when he says we shouldn't take our brothers to courts he actually lists the kinds of things we shouldn't take them to court for

• fornicatos
    • idolaors
    • adulterers
    • men kept for unnatural purposes
    • men who lie with men
    • thieves
    • greedy persons
    • drunkards
    • revilers
    • extortioners

He says nothing about serious crimes like

• murder
    • rape
    • assault

Interesting

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"You are beyond belief to support such a corrupt and immoral policy." Mad: See below.

"You deny the extent of the problem." Mad: No, I do not; just don't pretend to know the answer as you do.

"You insist that victims of perpetrators look around to find a couple of witnesses to the abuse." Mad: That ia as absurd as your attitude. One (like the OTHER parent) doesn't have to literally SEE it done- just confirm it HAS. And your arguement implies GOD'S standard is at fault. Do you think yourself a goddess?

"Where does it say that the 2 or 3 witnesses have to be eye witnesses of the wrong?" Mad: The Mosaic Law

"I think the WTS has messed this one up big time" Mad: Maybe, but imagine the evil accomplished if it's announced that Joe Accused has molested someone...when he DIDN'T! Or Tom Molester has- and he sues the WTBS along with many others, because of the sue-happy culture we live in. Yes, I know; you'd be DELIGHTED to have pretenders destroy the Christian congregation...as would Satan himself.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"In 1 Cor when he says we shouldn't take our brothers to courts he actually lists the kinds of things we shouldn't take them to court for"

He was referring to trivial lawsuits for gain or revenge, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit