Demons and the WTS

by brotherdan 200 Replies latest jw experiences

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Exactly my point LWT. These people are acting just about the same way that a person on drugs acts. How is this "Holy"? It's not joy. It's expressions of a manic episode. In many cases it's mass hysteria. I tend to think that this is the same as the idea of demon possession, only the "good side" of possession, instead of the dark side.

(No offense Dark Side)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

My comment is this: None of this proves the existence of anything supernatural. That is one possibility among an infinite number of possibilities. Add a little parsimony and what's left?

• elderelite
    elderelite

I'll tell my little story.. My father has worked at night, by himself for many years. So he is used to "things that go bump in the night", and not in least afraid. Well he bought a nice little bose home theater system and for a few weeks loved it. It suddenly took to turning itself on at odd times and turning itself up or down.. well he was a little freaked out, which as I say is not easy, but remained calm... after all if that is the worst the demons could do then no big deal. My little brother on the other had ( a grown man himself) was out of his mind. He wouldn't walk into the living room for fear of the thing. My dad thought about it for a few days and noticed the following week that someone had bought the same model bose system ( next door neighbor).. sure enough a little experiment proved that if the neighbor was pointing his remote in the right direction it affected my fathers unit. the neighbor changed his frequency on the remote. No more demon experiances. Judge for yourself.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I tend to think that this is the same as the idea of demon possession, only the "good side" of possession, instead of the dark side.

Galatians 5:19-23 (New International Version)

19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Peace out...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Chalam, I watched your videos. Did you watch the one that I posted?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Cheezits,

So your experience with the lamp negates hundreds of years, if not thousands of years, of supernatural experiences?

I think not.

Judge Dread

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I had expirience satanic current in a house I lived before, voices, things appearing and then disapearing and other stuff without any logical explanation.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Consciousness is energy, and new research is showing that it can exist outside the body...like near-death experiences. Sometimes, that energy hangs around awhile after someone dies, usually when the circumstances left a lot of unfinished life business for the person. In other words they are stuck, grieving....as in "Poltergeist". The little lady that was in the movie was a "soul retriever"....they intervene in the psychic realm to let the spirit know that it can move on...to release it.

Now that the Russians have better things to do than building nuclear missiles, they're making some interesting discoveries about human DNA

http://www.rense.com/general62/expl.htm

Matt. 17:20 "For truly I say to YOU, If YOU have faith the size of a mustard grain, YOU will say to this mountain, ‘Transfer from here to there,’ and it will transfer, and nothing will be impossible for YOU."

~PS

• Joey Jo-Jo
  • booby
    booby

I remember back in tlhe day calling on this older gent who would look behind himself and talk to "someone" and we felt that he was bothered by demons. Because of the personality of the brother that I was with this guy was actually a return visit. i have come to realize the poor bugger was likely just Schizophrenic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit