by brotherdan 200 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chalam
    Chalam

It just looked too set up to me.

Another day, another Brazilian prison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOcuRji6bE

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Chalam, how much of what you see on the Internet do you automatically believe? Is it a set percentage? I mean what criteria or scrutiny must a video or photograph undergo before it's allowed to pass through your baloney filter?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

So why are the demons attacking Brazilian prisons? I don't know dude. I don't mean to be a stone cold skeptic. But any of that could be faked...

• Chalam
    Chalam

baltar447 I do believe that there are wicked forces in this world, that doesn't mean I walk around in fear but it also means I don't consider watching the possible exploits of them entertainment.

For the record, I am not posting for anyone's entertainment, just for their education. I personally do no like to see unclean spirits manifest, there is just one Spirit I like to see manifest :) Galatians 5:22-23

I first caught this minister in action on Ross Kemp on Gangs during the Brazil program.

The manifestation I saw on that program sent a chill down my spine.

Blessings,

Stephen

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't think anyy of us are taking your posts as you trying to put the videos up to entertain, Stephen. I, for myself, appreciate the open dialogue.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Here's a little Isaac Azimov anecdote:

One person goaded into desperation by the litany of unrelieved negation, burst out, "Don't you believe in anything?"

"Yes", I said. " I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be. "

I'm not saying that supernatural spirits CANNOT exist. All I'm saying is that some people choose to suspend belief until sufficient evidence comes along to persuade him one way or the other.

• Chalam
    Chalam

So why are the demons attacking Brazilian prisons? I don't know dude. I don't mean to be a stone cold skeptic. But any of that could be faked...

Yes it could but what is the point?

Do you think Marcos Pereira staged this scene with two drug dealers for national TV and press?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQHsDnFMI8c

Blessings,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

All I'm saying is that some people choose to suspend belief until sufficient evidence comes along to persuade him one way or the other.

I am persuaded by what I have seen and felt for the supernatural.

Blessings,

Stephen

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm not passing judgement. However, what is the reason that the charasmatic movement does what it does? Why the healings? What's the point? I think much of it is done for the power and glory that they receive from people after doing these things. Some of the movements he makes (i.e pushing against their face, running his jacket along their face, etc...) seems to be a lot of the same gestures that are used by other charasmatic christian movements.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Please see my 'Holy Ghost Explosion' thread for more viewing enjoyment.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/196718/1/Holy-Ghost-Explosion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit