• brotherdan
    brotherdan

got lost in the game

• tec
    tec

What manly men you two are ;)

• tec
    tec

To the topic at hand (and sorry to spoil the fun and manliness on this second page)... do you know what I have never done?

I have never mocked an atheist or an agnostic or any other faith for what they believe or do not believe in.

Tammy

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

That's because you are pure Tammy. The rest of us are lost in our sins.

• tec
    tec

Oh Gladiator, I have plenty of sins, same as everyone else - but this doesn't have to be about sins at all. Just about not wanting to cause anyone pain and/or resentment - both of which lead to anger and more pain/resentment. Perhaps Jeff just doesn't realize what his mocking does?

But thank you once again. You are always very kind to me - and respectful of other people's faith/opinions. I do miss your voice when you're not here.

Tammy

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Yeah, great non-apology, AK - Jeff.

V665

• sabastious
    sabastious
    John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

^ Christians are religious bigots, whether they admit it or not. Until religious people take a good look at the implications of their beliefs I will never appologize for calling them out on their bigotry and self rightous drivel.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit