Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    No way is that true for "ANY" other religion. You're not going to be greeted by a bunch of people at the door who accept you as one of them and would often give you the shirt of their back to help you out. You're not going to some random catholic in Prague and having a unique bond because you're catholic too.

Actually, it has been my experience that is exactly the case, sorry that wasn't yours.

• simon17
    simon17

Actually, it has been my experience that is exactly the case, sorry that wasn't yours.

I'm not saying JW are unique in that respect. I'm sure other relgions offer something similar. But I would certainly not say ANY religion offers that, which is my point. I think a large part has to do with the smallness of JWs. The tighter the group, the tighter the bond, especially as the group gets further and further from the mainstream.

• miseryloveselders
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

BD: "MadJW, everything you posted shows that you are living in an illusion. It's sad really. They SAY all of these things exist. But they don't. "

I specialize in dispelling Illusions, BD; they are NOT. Flawed, sometimes- YES- but STILL as I stated; I have NO REASON TO LIE. The elders in this congregation have just done me dirty- and it STILL doesn't change these facts. If I was like you whiners- I'd have left a long time ago- but I look PAST men!

"And the NWT is the most accurate bible? WHA?!?!? Even non Christian scholars will disagree with you on that one. It's full of biased dishonesty."

Ahhhh! The Eternal Claim with no facts to back it up. I STUDY translations- have done so for 40 YEARS now- and have TRIED to find mistakes- and FAILED.

So how about putting your money where your MOUTH is?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sure. perhaps the Wt can get out of the area of religion and be a hit in the field of baking? Hey, they wouldn't make any more false prophecies!

Or, I once realized when shredding a WT that a JW had given me that shredded WT lit makes for great hamster bedding! Another area the WT can migrate to.

• bez
    bez

So how about putting your money where your MOUTH is?

How come EVERY translation of the bible i have looked at since leaving the WT, all speak pretty much harmoniously, whereas the text (full stops, names etc) in the NWT are different? What sets that apart from all the others as being right??? Ah yeah, it was translated by JW's!

Where are your facts mjw? How about putting your money where your MOUTH is??

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I stopped putting money where my mouth is a long time ago. Money is dirty and you never know where it's been...

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Love stripper's money YUMMMMMM

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

True Darth...but it tends to taste like butt and cocaine...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Ahhhh! The Eternal Claim with no facts to back it up. I STUDY translations- have done so for 40 YEARS now- and have TRIED to find mistakes- and FAILED.

Now I knwo you aren't serious, IF you DO study translations you would be the FIRST to point out the mistakes, add-ons and inconsitencies in the NWT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit