Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You know I do, BD- Itake it you have your Trinity Goggles on- and take it literal?

Jesus and John LIED, then?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

What does it literally mean, Mad? With NO goggles on, JW's included...

• dogon
    dogon

Mad jw you are so full of crap I don't even know where to begin. First of even if you were correct and you are so not correct, the JWs take more and destroy more than they could ever give, your examples are like saying Ya the Nazis were bad but the trains ran on time. Jesus fucking christ, that is the biggest load of shit I have ever read. There is no good that comes from that cult. And to try to pull something like that out of your ass shows you to be a closet sympathizer and apoligist for the dubbs.

• dogon
    dogon

Debating aobut myth, god and jesus are one, no they are seperate, you may as well debate who is stronger bat man or spyderman, because they are all pretend. And that crap about the NWT being the most accurate translation, is like pizza shops who put up voted best pizza in the state, Ya, who the hell voted and when who did the poll? It is crap, you have a book that was translated by unknown [franze or freddie brown shoes] and he has no formal training in the languages. Even if it were and it is NOT, it would still be an accurate book of myth only. Gezzzz, get real, NO GOD NO GOD. It is porvable that there was no global flood, and the questions that arise just from the dinosaurs that the bible leave out wipes out the bible and its on the seventh day god rested crap. Lets get togeather and have a NWT book burning party, I have at least 5 of those stupid things sitting around, we could video tape it and put it on youtube and hear how some Pioneer's head exploded. LOL

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"With Us is God" has the similar meaning of the old "God is my Co-Pilot", BD- Trinitarians grasp at any straw to prop up their trinity Dogma, DESPITE Jesus saying that his Father was the

ONLY

true God! (John 17:3)

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

YOU GOT IT RIGHT dogon. They can't even answer a simple question, mainly because it proves them to be what they are. LIERS!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

So if someone had the name that had the meaning, "With us is brotherdan", would that mean that they were just my copilot? Seriously dude, you say everyone that disagrees with you has Trinity goggles on, but you don't even know what the trinity means. You've said that the trinity teaches that Jesus is the father. That's not what the trinity says. It merely says that there is only 1 god. You've got that part right. The Father can rightly be called God, Jesus is called God, and the Holy spirit is called God in the Bible. The 3 of them occupy 1 position.

Compare these scriptures:

Isaiah 43:11 - "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour."

compare with:

Acts 4:12 - "Neither is there salvation in any other (than Jesus): for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Also compare these:

Isaiah 44:24 - "I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself."

compare with:

Col 1:16 - "By him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth...all things were created by him, and for him"

Also compare these:

Isaiah 41:4 - "I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

compare with:

Rev 1:17 - "Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

Also compare these:

Psalms 71:22 - I will also praise you with the psaltery, even thy truth,O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

compare with:

Acts 13:34,35 - "And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David. Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption."

Also compare these:

Isaiah 42:8 - I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another...

compare with:

John 17:5 - And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

BOOOYAH!

• JeffT
    JeffT

MadJW

You are one more bit of proof that JW's can only define themselves in negatives, ie by slamming the beleifs and practices of others.

Most of which is based on ignorance to begin with.

Have you ever been to a church on anything like a regular basis? Or is all your information about what goes on in churches based on what you were told at the KH, by people who have also not spent any time at church?

• debator
    debator

Nice topic MadJw

May I just add

That we have shepherds/fds that actually take seriously what job they are supposed to do as Overseers.

Who are recognised by what they were doing when Jesus looked over them (not by a big hand from heaven pointing at them which some people seem to expect). And so got blessed with greater spirit help to be Jehovah people in this time.

Who consistently stand by the unpopular aspects of the bible not letting public opinion bend them.

Where in some places we can actually worship Jehovah God our father in brotherhood with fellow believers in public without fear of burning, hanging, torture, drowning, whipping, impaling, imprisonment etc and all other methods of brutality people have reserved for true worshipers of Jehovah whom they deemed heretics throughout the centuries to this day.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

What a slosh of mumbo jumbo, debator. Wow...do realize how deep in a cult you are?

Read this someday.

http://www.amazon.com/Combatting-Cult-Mind-Control-Best-selling/dp/0892813113

Even you can't call it anti-JW propaganda, because it never even talks about JWs. But if you read it you will see what you REALLY belong to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit