Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yes-lotta nonsense; a self-proclaimed "Slave Class" that is not a prophet but LIKE a prophet, giving so awfully embarrasing opinions that are SUPPOSED to be automatically acceted by all of us JWs...pretenders...mistakes... and moves not "Discreet" at ALL- like the NGO United Nations membership they secretly had for awhile....terrible, isn't it?

I mean, look at the Inspiring example we have in CHURCHianity: such WONDERFUL Dogma- such as the Three Sadist-Gods who have been torturing billions of men, women, and children for thousands of years- with Eternity to go...and God making the Universe in 72 hours...and backing the wars of their governments- "God and Country!", as they send their men out to war, telling them they will be BLESSED for it, and SO many more wonderful revelations: the Rapture, Once-Saved, tithing, etc. And their Blessed EXAMPLES! You talk about Molestation- try googling abuse in church, and try numbering them- if you have enough years!

So, with that fair comparioson behind us- could there POSSIBLY be any GOOD! You BETCHA!

1- Kingdom Halls with no collections, tithing, nor paid clergy; why even marriages and funerals are FREE!

2- The Truth about God, Christ, the spirit, the Kingdom, the dead, Hell, Resurrection, God's Purposes, and so much more TRUTH taught and PROVEN!

3- FREE Bibles and any tolls needed.

4- The most HONEST and ACCURATE of all translations (none of the churchoids here have been ABLE to to any example of mistake)

5- The Love we have for each other, as well as God and Christ: Love is CATCHING, and my WQTBS promotes it

6- The backing and the training that enables us to ACTUALLY OBEY Christ's command to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to the World! (Not pay clergy to do it in fancy church buildings.)

More coming, if any have the interest!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

there is one, and only one good thing about the org MadExJw! You know what that is? They once printed a great cookie recipe in the 50's...it was in an Awake! Everything else ever printed by them is crap.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Maybe we should also have threads for ...

The GOOD things about the MORMONS!

The GOOD things about the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS!

The GOOD things about the THE MOONIES!

The GOOD things about COMMUNISM!

... etc. etc. etc.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

So wrong on both counts...but you KNOW that...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Me? No, it really was a good recipe for cookies MadExJW. And everything else ever printed by them is either false prpphecy or wrong teaching.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Putcher money (and not the recipe) where your moth is.

MOST does not involve their nonsense about what the prophecies mean. You know that, too: why the deception?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wrong MadExDub. You have seen the answers and know what they are. Go search other threads if you forgot them.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    Kingdom Halls with no collections, tithing, nor paid clergy; why even marriages and funerals are FREE!

In the end you end up selling your Soul!!!

and depending which side your standing on it could be bad it could be good

sounds like a religious thing LOL

• simon17
    simon17

I would say the following are good:

1- Kingdom Halls with no collections, tithing, nor paid clergy; why even marriages and funerals are FREE! Also literature I'll throw in here

2- If everyone believes, it promotes very healthy and strong families in my experience.

3- There are a lot of sincere people who are trying to understand the Bible the best they can and, annoying as it might be, are trying to help other people to have the same understanding and hope they have. Among the R&F, there is a lot of sincerity and good intentions.

4- Helps people who need a concrete, structured direction and hope regarding their life/death/etc.

5- There is a lot of brotherly "care" for certain ones. If someone gets surgery, they'll have a line of hot meals for a month. If someone gets old, they'll have people to cut their lawn and look after them.

6- They do have a "worldwide brotherhood" in a sense. They know they can go to Moscow or Santiago, walk in a KH, and probably have a bunch of friendly faces, a free meal, maybe even a place to stay the night just because they are a JW.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well, THANKS, Simon!

Nice to know there are SOME honest people here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit