Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Anywhere asks a question he already knows...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

And you never do that Madness? "Would you like to live in a paradise on earth?" Derrrrrrrrrr...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

BD- Jesus APPEARED to them- thus they SPOKE to him.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PS said : "Jesus also said for us to be HIS witnesses "

Mad: Why the problem; are you trying to seperate Jesus from his God?

"Jesus" ( in Hebreww) means "the Salvation of Jehovah". And he stated many times that they were ONE. (Not speaking churchese here- but ENGLISH- as in two people being "one")

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

themadjw:

just to let you know I am still "in"

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

MobMarried pretenses:

1- Kingdom Halls with no collections, tithing, nor paid clergy; why even marriages and funerals are FREE!

I saw a kingdom hall collection box. I also remember watching the nodding of the dubs as the brother from the bethel said they should give to help the activities of the world wide org!

Mad: At least we know you're not LITERALLY blind...

2- The Truth about God, Christ, the spirit, the Kingdom, the dead, Hell, Resurrection, God's Purposes, and so much more TRUTH taught and PROVEN!

Proven? Proven how?

Mad: With the one thing CHURCHianity abuses; the Bible.

3- FREE Bibles and any tolls needed.

The Gideons give out free bibles in hotels, no catch.

Mad: AMAZING! Do you break in to the Hotel to ge YOURS? Ever had a Gideonite come to YOUR door? Every seen their dogma at the beginning of their Bible? Know where they get THEIR funds?

4- The most HONEST and ACCURATE of all translations (none of the churchoids here have been ABLE to to any example of mistake)

Please don't make me laugh! What about the 238 times Jehovah has been inserted into the bible where it didn't exsist?

Mad: I'd tell you if you showed ANY sign of intelligence- and if I could stop laughing...

5- The Love we have for each other, as well as God and Christ: Love is CATCHING, and my WQTBS promotes it

Love? Love providing the WBTS says its ok to give and doesn't interfere with WBTS activities?

Mad: OOOO! So speaks the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords????

6- The backing and the training that enables us to ACTUALLY OBEY Christ's command to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to the World! (Not pay clergy to do it in fancy church buildings.)

Christ explicitly said that life was more important that law, as you don't obey this one your claim you OBEY Christ's command is a little off the mark.

Mad: This is supposed to MEAN something?... Just say "NO!" to drugs...

7- It promotes very healthy and strong families in my experience.

This could well be the case in YOUR experiences. Given. However many here will disagree with that statment including me from MY experiences

Mad: Truly sorry to HEAR that; the few times I've seen such hypocrasy- it WAS ugly and wrong. That is what PEOPLE often do.

8- There are a lot of sincere people who are trying to understand the Bible the best they can and, annoying as it might be, are trying
    to help other people to have the same understanding and hope they have. Among the R&F, there is a lot of sincerity and good intentions.

Yes, but do you think some of the those good intentions are misplaced due to the BS fed to them by this so call religion?

Mad: Not at ALL!

9- Helps people who need a concrete, structured direction and hope regarding their life/death/etc.

And what about more free spritied? Doesn't really work for them does it? Then its more of a crushing blow to their hopes and dreams!

Mad: No- when one chases the illusons- who can help them?

10- There is a lot of brotherly "care" for certain ones. If someone gets surgery, they'll have a line of hot meals for a month.
    If someone gets old, they'll have people to cut their lawn and look after them.

Okay, now I really going to have to call BS on you here. My MIL went to pick up her friend to take her to memorial. MIL is 85 and whilst not a cripple, not in super shape and she is carrying her friend who is 79 and virtually crippled into the car and taking her to the hall. None of the brother's helped while my wife and I went and rescued them as they staggered in the door!

Example 2, MIL was living on her own and none of the brother's or sister came to see if she was ok in the winter or offer to shovel the drive, why because family can take care of those things! My MIL who is hardcore and truely is sincere and of good intentions even says the same when she hears on of her friends from the hall has heating problems and its -40C and I offered to help out!

Mad: Well, then: there IS good in you; and their pretense does NOT fool Christ!

So again I say BS!

Mad: Blind Sight?

11- They do have a "worldwide brotherhood" in a sense. They know they can go to Moscow or Santiago, walk in a KH, and probably
    have a bunch of friendly faces, a free meal, maybe even a place to stay the night just because they are a JW.

Obviously you have never been to Russia! I am guessing you might be in the states? Have you ever left the states? Do you have a passport?

Mad: No, but I had a brother from South America knock on my door once in a desperate jam; my wife & I took him in and helped him out of a jam- as he would have done US. A sister visiting from Africa sat in on one of my wife's Bible studies- and they both worked in perfect harmony. AND I've spoken to many from differnt countries verifing the same love and unity.

12- Prejudices are destroyed; no racial, financial, educational or any other divisions.

Ok so you not prejudice against gays and lesbians?

Mad: No- but God is, if they don't change.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

So they "spoke" to someone that was located in heaven? How is that ANY different from prayer?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"In" what, CSK?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

MadJW, do you know what Immanuel (in Hebrew) means?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD ANSWER. THATS A J.W. FOR YOU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit