Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

1- Kingdom Halls with no collections, tithing, nor paid clergy; why even marriages and funerals are FREE!

2- The Truth about God, Christ, the spirit, the Kingdom, the dead, Hell, Resurrection, God's Purposes, and so much more TRUTH taught and PROVEN!

3- FREE Bibles and any tolls needed.

4- The most HONEST and ACCURATE of all translations (none of the churchoids here have been ABLE to to any example of mistake)

5- The Love we have for each other, as well as God and Christ: Love is CATCHING, and my WQTBS promotes it

6- The backing and the training that enables us to ACTUALLY OBEY Christ's command to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to the World! (Not pay clergy to do it in fancy church buildings.)

WHY IS THIS SO GOOD???? WHY IS ANY OF THIS GOOD? Please explain to me as if i was a 2 yr old cuz im just not getting it!

Going to sit in ANY church to me, Im sorry, but is a waste of time. The truth is what you think the truth is. Honesty is where YOU think it is. Love is found anywhere. Preaching the interpretation of a religious organization is to me a waste of time and reflects only the opinion of THAT organization.

I really have no room for religion in my life. I do have room to learn about GOD IF HE really really exists Im open to learning about him, but he hasnt introduced himself yet.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Then why are you here?

Dontcha have ANYTHING better to do with you're VERY short life?

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Im here because ALL of my family are Jehovahs Witnesses. Even my beloved almost perfect son is a JW. Im here because I want to know what is going on in the organization and keep myself up to date with it. Im also here because I feel a desire to share what i know about the so called religion of JWs with others and tell them what i found out about it and hopefully help them NOT to make the same mistake i did and waste valuable years on bullshit.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Updated:

Yes-lotta nonsense; a self-proclaimed "Slave Class" that is not a prophet but LIKE a prophet, giving such awfully
    embarrasing opinions that are SUPPOSED to be automatically acceted by all of us JWs...pretenders...mistakes... and
    moves not "Discreet" at ALL- like the NGO United Nations membership they secretly had for awhile....terrible, isn't it?

I mean, look at the Inspiring example we have in CHURCHianity: such WONDERFUL Dogma- such as the Three Sadist-Gods
    who have been torturing billions of men, women, and children for thousands of years- with Eternity to go...and God making
    the Universe in 72 hours...and backing the wars of their governments- "God and Country!", as they send their men out to war,
    telling them they will be BLESSED for it, and SO many more wonderful revelations: the Rapture, Once-Saved, tithing, etc.
    And their Blessed EXAMPLES! You talk about Molestation- try googling abuse in church, and try numbering them- if you have
    enough years to spare!

So, with that fair comparioson behind us- could there POSSIBLY be any GOOD! You BETCHA!

1- Kingdom Halls with no collections, tithing, nor paid clergy; why even marriages and funerals are FREE!

2- The Truth about God, Christ, the spirit, the Kingdom, the dead, Hell, Resurrection, God's Purposes, and so much more TRUTH taught and PROVEN!

4- The most HONEST and ACCURATE of all translations (none of the churchoids here have been ABLE to to any example of mistake)

5- The Love we have for each other, as well as God and Christ: Love is CATCHING, and my WQTBS promotes it

6- The backing and the training that enables us to ACTUALLY OBEY Christ's command to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to the World! (Not pay clergy to do it in fancy church buildings.)

7- It promotes very healthy and strong families in my experience.

8- There are a lot of sincere people who are trying to understand the Bible the best they can and, annoying as it might be, are trying
    to help other people to have the same understanding and hope they have. Among the R&F, there is a lot of sincerity and good intentions.

9- Helps people who need a concrete, structured direction and hope regarding their life/death/etc.

10- There is a lot of brotherly "care" for certain ones. If someone gets surgery, they'll have a line of hot meals for a month.
    If someone gets old, they'll have people to cut their lawn and look after them.

11- They do have a "worldwide brotherhood" in a sense. They know they can go to Moscow or Santiago, walk in a KH, and probably
    have a bunch of friendly faces, a free meal, maybe even a place to stay the night just because they are a JW.

12- Prejudices are destroyed; no racial, financial, educational or any other divisions.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

How sweet, CJ- PLEASE help me avoid whatever mistake YOU made!

Oh, PLEASE!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

That is a good thing.

Well, a VERSION is taught.

Dude, seriously....it's find that you beleive that, but don't pass it off as Gospel.

Experience has shown me otherwise.

Selective training and you are not allowed to question what you are being taught, nor read the bible on your own.

Er, not anymore than any other religion.

8- There are a lot of sincere people who are trying to understand the Bible the best they can and, annoying as it might be, are trying
    to help other people to have the same understanding and hope they have. Among the R&F, there is a lot of sincerity and good intentions.

True.

9- Helps people who need a concrete, structured direction and hope regarding their life/death/etc.

Well, not all help is benefitial.

10- There is a lot of brotherly "care" for certain ones. If someone gets surgery, they'll have a line of hot meals for a month.

Selective care,yes.

11- They do have a "worldwide brotherhood" in a sense. They know they can go to Moscow or Santiago, walk in a KH, and probably
    have a bunch of friendly faces, a free meal, maybe even a place to stay the night just because they are a JW.

Same goes for any other religion.

12- Prejudices are destroyed; no racial, financial, educational or any other divisions.

LOL, dude, thatis funny !

So women can wear pants and pray without a cloth on their heads ??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are more broken familys because of the WBT$.. Than I care to think about..

This board is filled with people whose lives have been destroyed by the WBT$..

Even a Broken clock is right twice a day..You got one right..

The WBT$ is for the institutionalized..You`ve made it to broken clock status..

Thats really hit and miss.."Certain ones" was the right way to word that..

Until the WBT$ demands they turn on a fellow JW..Then your all like a pack of wild dogs..

There is prejudice in any Kingdom Hall..It`s not hard to find..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

How sweet, CJ- PLEASE help me avoid whatever mistake YOU made!

Oh, PLEASE!

No. your're mean and you seem to enjoy hurting my feelings.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Chris,

At times the Madjw is the perfect exampel off all that is worng with JW's, and the oen thing that stands out is his demonstrable lack of true Chirst'like love.

Soemthing that many JW's suffer from it seems, I think it has to do with how they are institutonalized.

• simon17
    simon17

Some of these were mine and I worded them carefully for a reason. Regarding "It promotes very healthy and strong families in my experience" I put that "IF EVERYONE BELIEVES" in there. If not, it rips families apart and that is awful. But JW families that are "in" are, in my experience, very good models. Very little fighting. A lot of love and care for one another. Very active and attentive parenting.

On this retort though I must disagree:

"They do have a "worldwide brotherhood" in a sense. They know they can go to Moscow or Santiago, walk in a KH, and probably have a bunch of friendly faces, a free meal, maybe even a place to stay the night just because they are a JW." --->>>"Same goes for any other religion."

No way is that true for "ANY" other religion. You're not going to be greeted by a bunch of people at the door who accept you as one of them and would often give you the shirt of their back to help you out. You're not going to some random catholic in Prague and having a unique bond because you're catholic too.

Now stay there a year in their congregation and become a part of the clique culture and its a different stories. But JW strangers are treated special wherever they land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit