So...is David Splaine the new bible scholar (or Fred Franz) of the WTBTS?

by Joliette 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

...GB 1.0 Bill Jackson was from Galveston,Texas (legal dept affliation)... .......GB 2.0 Geof is from New Zealand

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yes i think a lot of power is residing in departments at this point. but remember, we all have to respect the GB or the whole house of cards comes down. So they will always be figureheads and as long as they have a bit of political savy they will be able to use that figurehead status to wield a bit o power

BTW every member I have ever spent a little time around was a serious koolaid drinker. they may not agree with EVERY doctrine, but they drink the koolaid heavily

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Apparently we shouldn't judge young, insane teenage partakers because some of them will end up on the Governing Body at age 50.
    At which time, they're officially old enough to call the new teenage anointed young and insane.
    So it goes...

Very profound. I thought something along the same lines after discussing it with Dave Wetzler - (and before that, I held the "annointed" in awe like any other good dub).

• agonus
    agonus

Hey, looky what video is featured on the main page of Watchtower Comments!

www.watchtowercomments.com

"You actually printed that?"

"Yes... right here..."

Priceless!

• agonus
    agonus

I wonder if kiwi Geoff has any clue WTF went down with Jaracz in Australia.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I heard some rumors about Jaracz having to step down from his position in Austraila because of some shadey stuff that went on?

• agonus
    agonus

According to Barb Anderson and others, some bad shit indeed went down with Jaracz in the land down under, but nobody will 'fess up as to what the hell happened. That's what makes me wonder if Jackson knows something the rest of us don't.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...yeah, I remember reading about that @ freeminds.

Another funny Fred Franz story: Was he a singer?? Didnt he sing solos @ conventions back in like the 1920's or something??

• yesidid
    yesidid

According to Barb Anderson and others, some bad shit indeed went down with Jaracz in the land down under, but nobody will 'fess up as to what the hell happened. That's what makes me wonder if Jackson knows something the rest of us don't.

Jaracz was in Australia 1952-1956

Geoff Jackson was born in 1955. So Jackson was one year old when Jaracz left.

Jackson is an Aussie not a Kiwi.

• designs
    designs

I was fortunate enough to see David Splane speak live at a Circuit Assembly.....................that was my last CA. Mad Men inc..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit