So...is David Splaine the new bible scholar (or Fred Franz) of the WTBTS?

by Joliette 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

Was watching the Faith DVD yesterday, and he seems like a smarty pants know it all? He doesnt seem like a hard hitter or bad ass or anything, but it seems like the kinda guy, that if you went out in field service with, that he would constantly correct you, and have smart ass comments to make about the householders who arent intrested in owning a watchtower or awake.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I learned firsthand that Splane can lie without pause. But he never struck me as truly creative as Freddie Franz was. Splane might be able to come up with the new 2gen=1gen idea, but I wouldn't consider that "scholarly".

And Splane is married... something that never worked out for ole Freddie.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah, I know he's more than likely married (most the GB are nowadays). Wasnt most of the men married on the GB from the 80's and up?

• Joliette
    Joliette

I was watching the DVD, and I was thinking: Birth of a GB bad ass??? LOL.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

He definitely has a better voice than Freddy. That guy's voice...hmmmm. He may have played for the "other" team. Maybe that's where the whole "fighting in your underwear and wham bam, you're a homo" came from?

Splane is for sure the biggest "thinker" on the GB right now. I always thought he was the most "normal". For example Lett had a REALLY weird eye thing he'd do with lifting up his eyebrows as high as they'd go and then give a goofy smile every time he'd make what he thought was a fantastic point. Herd just tried to be funny all the time. Pierce is an identical replica (at least in looks) of Knorr, and tended to get so quiet when he was making his point that you had to strain to hear him.

Splane is THE JW. I think he'd be prez if the GB still did that.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...Brother Dan that was deep.

He just comes off as a wanna be watchtower expert or something with a wanna be british accent, why does he talk like, like he has something stuck in his throat.

• Joliette
    Joliette

'this is not a work of man, this is work of Jehovah God'

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

He's actually not a wannabe. He is a WT expert. Sadly...that's not a very good thing. But he knows the history really well. And that's what makes him supporting it...really sad.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Bro Dan: With the Homo thing are you refering to Fred Franz or David Splaine. They both sound like they could have played for the other team.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Well, I shouldnt have said 'Wanna be' but basically it sounds like 'he's committed to the watchtower lies' if you know what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit