So...is David Splaine the new bible scholar (or Fred Franz) of the WTBTS?

by Joliette 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

If you listen to the talk I have by Macmillian, it's sad... I think he was in his 90's at the time of the talk, and he was so captive too. They all are and were SO incredibly stuck in this organization! It's crazy! They wanted it to be something divine so bad that I think they just convinced themselves of it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Oh, well, then, Freddie might have been secretly hot for the boys, but who cares.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

There might be some *sore* boys that care, NVL...

• Essan
    Essan

Brotherdan said: "They all are and were SO incredibly stuck in this organization! It's crazy! They wanted it to be something divine so bad that I think they just convinced themselves of it...I am truly convinced that they are as captive in this organization as any of the rank and file are. I think everything is justified by them because they don't think that "THEY" are doing anything. It's Jehovah that is directing everything."

Someone or something is running the show, that's for sure, but it's not really the GB and it's certainly not God.

The Egregore called "The Society" now runs the lives of 7 million people and inhabits the minds of Bethel elites and the Governing Body.

Russell gave birth to a Demon and Rutherford suckled and raised it.

Now it's personally in control and possesses it's meat puppets in Bethel, who long ago sacrificed their autonomy and power of reason to it.

Sleep well. Don't have nightmares. :)

• Joliette
    Joliette

Okay, yeah, I hear Dan Sydlik was really a good guy. Yeah, I remember reading about when Carey Barber was talking after Sept 11th, and how he kept rambling on for 45 mins about how the world was coming to end, how Sept 11th was The big 'A'. Yeah, thats some crazy stuff.

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL!!!

I think that Fred might have been asexual? Is there even such a thing as 'asexual?' Maybe he became asexual?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

OK, as long as it was consensual between adults, then who cares :)

• yknot
    yknot
    I think that Fred might have been asexual?

I would think 'delusional'.......

From the sounds of it he took the 'not defiled by women' as seriously as Chucky....(minus his 'jellyfish' hands!)

I can't help but wonder how a blowj*b might have relaxed Freddie a bit........

I don't know Splane.......if he truly discerns our history then he knows there will never be another 'Knorr' unless somebody tosses interpretation like Rutherford and boldly set forth a new path....

Quit hating on Lett.... his voice is perfect for bedtime stories, I want him to record Arabian Nights (adult version)!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Was A.H Macmillian ever married?

According to this source, he had two children Edmond and Charles. I don't know how accurate it is.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

He is probably just 'scholar', idolizing 'celebrated WT scholars'. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit